Mattia

In school
Mattia's POV
"Yo boys I need your help with something" I said as I walked up to the boys. "What's wrong ?" Alvaro asked. "I'm planning on asking Y/N to be my girlfriend" "well then what do you need our help for" Alejandro said. "Ugh I need your help by getting her to come to me"

"wait what is the plan" kairi said. "Right I was thinking that I could avoid her all day until lunch then you guys bring her to the haul and then I will ask her in front of everyone."

"Yeah and what if she says no" kairi commented. "Think positive guys,think positive" Alvaro then said. "Can you guys do the plan for me?" I asked unsure on what they would say. "Yh sure" they all said.

The next day

"Hey mattia" y/n said. I looked at her and walked off. I was thankful that she actually forgave me for bullying her,but I just felt bad ignoring her. But it was all part of the plan.

I had ignored y/n for the whole day.

It was lunch time and I could hear the boys pushing y/n into the haul. "No.no.no I don't wanna eat I ain't hungry." I heard her say. "Look" Alejandro said and pointed at me.

"Mattia what are you doing?" She asked confused. "Y/n I know I used to bully you and be really mean but I felt bad I didn't want to bully you but someone forced me." I said and looked at Vic. "And I'm glad you could forgive me for that. Over the past few weeks we have grown a connection we have become friends, and I just wanted to say your the prettiest girl I have ever seen. I love your hair I love your body shape I love your style I love your dimples and especially your smile. So y/n will you be my girlfriend." I asked and the everyone was quite and had there eyes on y/n.

"Yes,yes of cource mattia" she said and ran up to me and hugged me. "Thank you so much" I whispered in her ear and kissed her forehead.