Kairi [REQUESTED]

Third person
Y/n and kairi were hanging out on y/n's bed and y/n had kept saying that she felt sick but kai didn't really take much notice. He just thought it was just a silly belly ache. "Uhhhhh my stomach is hurting" she cry's. "Aww princess don't worry you will be fine" he says and starts to rub her stomach. Y/n soon fell asleep in kairi's arms and kairi fell asleep as well. Kairi was soon awoken to y/n getting up really fast and rushing to the toilet.

Y/n's pov
Me and kai fell asleep together but I was soon awoken to my stomach in so much pain I couldn't take it anymore. I then felt the need to throw up. I felt the sick coming up to my throat so I quickly get out of the bed and run to the toilet. I bend down to the toilet to throw up. It was horrible. I then felt my hair get put into a ponytail by kairi. I just kept throwing up. He started to rub my back. Once I was finished throwing up I flushed the toilet, washed my face and brushed my teeth. After that I looked at kairi and tried to smile but I couldn't. My stomach hurt so so bad I just walked straight past him and climbed back into bed and brung my knees to my chest. "Princess" kairi softly says and hugs me. "Hey baby girl I'm gonna go to the toilet" I just nod my head and he leaves the room. About 30 minutes later kairi finally comes back. "W-What took you so long"I quietly say and look over at kairi. He had a pink bag in his hand that said princess on it. "I didn't need the toilet I bought you some things" he says and I just laugh. "You didn't have to" I say and he gives me the bag. I pull out a teddy bear that said I love you and some tissues. I just smiled at him and carried on pulling things out. I pulled out a hot water bottle that said princess on it. He also got me my favorite perfume that I had run out of. I got up from the bed and hugged him. "Thank you so much kai" I say. "It's ok anything for my princess" he spoke as he held up the hot water bottle to his face and pointed to it. I just rolled my eyes and smiled. "Shall I go fill it up for you?" He asked. "Yes please" I reply and he leaves the room to go fill it up. I the lied back on the bed and waited. He came back to the room and handed me the hot water bottle and I placed it on my stomach. He then cuddled me and we both fell asleep.