mattia

hey guys I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not posting so I did this, and I'm also sorry cuz this is short but hopefully I will upload more later 💖

Mattia's POV
It was around 10pm and I decided to go live on instagram.
(M- mattia c- comments al- Alejandro a-Alvaro r-Robert ro-roshaun k-kairi cy- Cynthia and y- y/n and that's only if you do join.)

M: hey guys.
I spoke sitting in gaming chair at my desk looking at my computer screen playing on the xbox while I look at the comments as well.
C- how's y/n❤️.
M- uhhh she's good I guess.
C- did you and y/n break up?
M- umm...
I place the controller down and place my face in my hands and look back up at the phone.
M- uh yeah we did.
I say and turn of my Xbox and just put all my attention on the comments.
C- awww no why
C- no I loved you guys 🥺
C- thank god I hated her
C- I bet you broke up with her cuz she cheated.
M- guys stop, she broke up with me.
C- yeahs she broke up with you cuz she cheated and she New it was wrong.
C- it's ok tia were here for you❤️.
C- why did she break up with you?
M- umm well basically when we went to social bash I had met up with Cynthia as you all no and rumors were flying through tiktokroom saying that we f*cked that night, which we never and some of the tiktoks we were making y/n thought we were a bit to close which I agree with. And I just want to apologize to her because of the tiktoks we made that night and the rumors that were spread.

I say and I feel myself begin to tear up. I'm not one to cry but losing the one thing in your life that's keeping you going is just something different.

C- well she should of trusted you to not cheat !
C- are you crying! Aw it's gonna make me cry
C- I'm really sorry.
C- f*ck Cynthia!!
Al- bro I'm really sorry what happened

M- thanks bro

K- I know what it feels like ❤️🥺
C- my heart goes to you.

M-thanks guys for your nice comments.

I try to smile but I can't. tears then begin to flow down my face. I can't even be bothered to wipe them.

Cy- eh she should of just trusted you.

M- Cynthia seriously! You know what!

I press the guess button on her name and request for her to join and she joins.

M- I should never of became friends with you
Cy- your just saying that tia-
M- it's mattia! You know what I hate you, I hate everything about you and especially what you have done to mine and y/n's relationship. Oh and guys you wanna know who started to rumors. Cynthia. She recks everyone's life. I f*cking hate you.

I started balling my eyes out.

Cy- whatever mattia I couldn't give a shit what you say anymore.

She says and ends the live thing with me. I then carry on reading comments and I see one that stands out the most.

Y- hey tia... can you FaceTime me.

Once I saw that comment I picked up my phone and ended the live. I wonder what she's gonna say.