100th special

today was my first day of school in new jersey. i was kinda nervous because i didn't know anyone and it was my last year in high school.

i opened the school's doors and walked in looking around for the office.

"looking for something, new girl?" somebody asked. i looked up and saw a very, very handsome boy. he had black curly hair and caramel skin. i blinked a few times just to make sure he was real. "my names, alejandro."

i smile at him. "y/n."

"nice to meet you , y/n. hav shoulder been to the school's office for your schedule and locker number?" he wonders with a smirk. i shake my head and he nods.

"follow me then."

-

i'd gotten my things from the office and was on my way to my locker. alejandro was still next to me as he lead me to the locker.

"this is your locker," alejandro grins. i thank him and open the locker.

"well, well, well," another voice was heard. i turned around and my jaw dropped. he had dark black hair, and was very tall. i could feel drool fall from my mouth. "look at what we have here." he chuckles and puts an arm around me.

"i'm mattia, and im guessing you're new because i've never seen such a beautiful face like yours around here in passaic high." he smirks.

"uh, yeah," i nod. "my names y/n."

"lovely name. how about i take you to your first class? let me see your schedule, princess." he smiles as i hand him the paper of classes.

"ooo, history with mr. wilson. he's a good teacher. follow me, gorgeous."

-

i was now in history class sat at the back. if already introduced myself and was getting on with my work.

i heard the chair pull out from under the table and a body being sat on it.

"hey, i'm alvaro, this is roshaun and this is robert." he said and held his hand out. i shook his hand and shook the other guys' hands. the two other boys were standing watching me.

"hi, i'm y/n." i wave and smile. i couldn't help but notice how attractive these boys were. i'm so glad i came to passaic.

i saw the three guys eyeing me up and down which made my cheeks grow red.

"you're very beautiful." the guy named robert smiles. i thank him and hear as the other two boys compliment me.

-

it was now lunch and i was searching for a place to sit at.

"hey, new girl," somebody said. i looked to the side of me and saw a boy the same height as me with a grin plastered on his lips. he had dark fluffy hair and a cute smile. "how about you come sit with me?"

i nod and follow as he leads me to a table.

"guys, i've just met the hottest girl ever! her names y/n." he introduces me and i'm shocked to see who was sat at the table.

all the boys that i'd saw today. the all had either smirks or grins on their faces.

"hey, y/n." robert grins. i wave and take a seat next to alvaro and roshaun.

"so, y/n, what're you doing on saturday?" mattia asks.

i shrug. "i'm not sure. i don't think i'm doing anything."

"so that means you'll go on a date with me?" kairi asks. i was so confused and shocked that my cheeks went bright red.

"no, no, no," alejandro shakes his head. "she's going to go on a date with me! isn't that right, y/n."

i stay silent. "boys, boys, boys," robert chuckles. "she wants me and we all know it."

"you guys are funny jokesters," roshaun huffs. "but i think we all know she wants me."

"for fucks sake!" alvaro almost yells. "she defo wants me."

i look at all the boys in shock. this had never happened to me before so i didn't know what to do.

"guys," mattia sucks has teeth. "we all know that y/n wants me. nobody else. just me."

i gulp. i didn't know what to say.

"fine then! y/n! who do you want to take you out in a date?" kairi throws his hands up in the air.

i look down at my food thinking. they're all really nice guys and very attractive but for some reason i feel more attracted to mattia.

i sigh before answering. "mattia. i think i wanna go on a date with mattia."

okayyy fuck. i hate myself. 100th chapter aye. i know this is shit but it is what it is. anyways, there will be another couple chapter for alejandro, kai, robert, roshaun and alvaro based on this so yeah!