Alejandro

~y/n's pov~

"Nice to meet you Alejandro" I smile at the cute new boy.
"I'm y/n"

"Nice to meet you y/n" he shakes my hand. "So were do you wanna start?"

"We could start at the start of the school and then make our way round?"

"Sure" he agrees and I start showing him around.

"So down that corridor, is all the art classes, were all the A to C students, do there art, and then down the opposite corridor is were al the D to F students do art" I explain.

"Nice. We're's the bathrooms?" He asks.

"Oh follow me" i tell him and start walking to where the bathrooms were.

"Ok, so you have the ladies there" I point to the door with a lady on it.
"And then that's the gents"

"Thanks" he smiles. "Is it alright if I use the bathroom? I didn't go before school" he chuckles and i nod.

I watch him walk intro he room and I wait outside the bathroom.

"Sup, princesses" an annoying familiar voice calls out. I sigh and turn around to see my ex-boyfriend, who is practically obsessed over me and won't leave me alone.

"Go away micheal" I roll my eyes and cross my arms together. "How many times do I have to tell you?"

"What you doing later tonight?" He asks as he puts his hand above my head.

"Nothing that has you involved. Now please leave me alone" I tell him and he smirks.

"Aw come on, we can go to the janitor's closet. I know you love it in there" he winked and grabbed my hand, pulling me.

"No! Micheal! L-leave me alone you dick" I yell while trying to pull back.

"Oh my god y/n why you gotta be such a bi-"

"She said leave her alone" someone says. I turn around to see Alejandro. Thank god.

"And you are?" Micheal asks walking up to Alejandro.

"Alejandro and I'm guessing your the dick of the school, that thinks you own everything and everyone?" He smirks.

"What did you just say to me bro" Micheal shouts as he grabs Alejandro's shirt.

Alejandro hit micheal's hand away from him and pushed him to the floor. By now everyone was surrounding us.

"Alejandro, just leave him he's not worth it" I speak, trying to grab Alejandro's arm to pull him away from the situation.

"I see you gotta little crush on my girl?" Micheal said while getting up.

"No I don't actually, I just hate dicks that don't take no for an answer!"

"Ohh you little punk!" Micheal yells, charging at Alejandro and punching him.

He was now on top of Alejandro, hitting him until Alejandro flipped them over so that he was now on top and hitting him.

"Ayyy Bromance" someone shouts. I roll my eyes at there comments and run over to the boys.

"Stop!" I shout as I push Alejandro off of Micheal.

Alejandro had a bloody nose and a cut lip while Micheal had a black eye, broken nose and lots of cuts.

"Oh my god" I whisper under my breath.

"M-Micheal? Are you ok" I ask, since he wasn't moving. I hear him groan a few words and sigh.

"W-What about you ale? You ok." I place a hand on his cheek as he nods.

"What is going on here!" Our principal yells as he was walks down the corridor.

I quickly stand up from kneeling and look at Mr. LaRusso.

"Oh um" I begin but get cut off.

"It was my fault" Alejandro says, getting up and looking down.

"N-no.... it was mine. If I wasn't tryin to get with y/n, then I would be in this mess" Micheal groans.

I smile to myself. He's never a done this before. I look over at him, getting up and mouth a 'thank you'. He just rolled his eyes.

"Is this true miss y/l/n?" Mr. LaRusso asks and I nod. "Well Mr. Thomas follow me and we will talk through the punishment you'll be getting. Oh and Alejandro, son, don't get into other people's fights"

"Yes sir" he nods and Micheal and Mr. LaRusso walk away, into the principals office.

I turn to Alejandro and sigh.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you get involved. You almost got yourself in deep shit on your first day! I could of handled that." I raise my voice as people start walking away.

"Oh yeah sure you would've handled it by going we're ever he was taking you and giving into him"

I shake my head and look away from him.

"Let's just get this stupid tour over with and we never have to talk again" I say and walk past him.

He sighs and follows me.

From that day, we never talked again.