Kairi [REQUESTED]

Y/n's pov
It was 10:30 in the morning and I really needed the toilet. I had slept at kairi's last night and we fell asleep cuddling and I woke up with his head on my stomach. Aww he's so cute. I slowly moved his head and was about to get up but I felt strong arms pull me back down. "Kai I need the toilet" "nooooo I want cuddles" he says in a baby voice. "I'll give you all the cuddles when I get back from the toilet, I will be quick I promise" I say and he lets go and I quickly head to the toilet. When I was done I washed my hands and walked back to his room but I was stopped by his little sister. "Y/n" she says dragging out the last letter of my name. I smile and she hugs me. "Good morning, did you have a nice sleep" I ask and she nods. "Where's kai?" She asks. "He's still sleeping" "oh well tell him he should get up cuz I wanna play on his PS4 with you" "ok" I laugh and head back to his room. When I get in I see kairi on his phone. "What took you so long" he asks. "I was talking to you sister" I say and get on the bed and cuddle with him. He kisses me on the forehead and we both end up going back to sleep. "KAIRI, Y/N GET UP I WANNA PLAY ON THE PS4" maiya yells barging in the room. "Sorry maiya" I say and go to get up but get pulled back again. "Maiya get out you can play on it when we're ready ok" kai says to his sister and she just rolls her eyes and walks out the room and shuts the door. "I love you sister so much" I laugh and he just looks down at me. "Ha yeah but you love me more obviously" he says and I just laugh. We cuddle more and he falls asleep. I eventually get up out of his grip without waking him up and I call maiya to come play on the PS4z she comes in the room and I tell her to be quite and she is. We both sit on the bed and we play Minecraft. She says something funny and I laugh but I then quickly stop because I remember kairi is still sleeping. Shortly after I felt arms around my waist. I look behind me and see kairi looking at the TV. I just smile and kiss him. "I love you" I say. "I love you too princess" he reply's and I carry on playing.

Hey guys I find this actually really cute so thanks for requesting it.