Alejandro

Third person's pov

Alejandro Rozario, the most popular guy in school. He had the looks, The hair, the smile, every girl wanted him. Including y/n.

She thought Alejandro was so hot, but she new that she would never get a chance because she's the nerd.

Y/n hated the fact that she was unpopular, never had sex before, never been to a party WITHOUT adults supervision.

"Ugh" Jessica y/n's best friend sighed. "He could hit me with a bus and I'd say thank you".

They were both looking at Alejandro and his friends across the the hallway. They were practically drooling over the boy.

Y/n's pov

"We'll never get a chance with him" I pout. "He always goes for the popular girls"

"Yeah" Jess agreed. It's so annoying, like why can't a nerd get the good looking guy for once. I roll my eyes at the thought and shut my locker.

"Ready for maths?" I ask and Jess nods. Me and Jess have been best friends since freshman year. We clicked instantly. I was into maths, science and chemistry and so was she.

We walked into maths and took our seats. Me and Jess sit at the front like usual, with all the other nerdy kids, while Alejandro, his friends and the popular girls that think there all that, sit at the back.

I was currently doodling on a sticky note, while talking to Jess.

"My mom says I need to go out more often and be social instead of being anti-social" Jess complains.

"Well I mean she's not lying" I chuckle and she looks at me shocked.

"Ugh everyone is siding with he-" she started saying until she got distracted. She was looking at something behind me. I slowly turn around to see Alejandro sitting next to me, doing his work.

I was so confused and nervous at the same time.

"Umm excuse me Alejandro" I nervously say and he looks at me with his massive cute, hot, gorgeous smile on his face. Shit I just wanted to kiss him.

"You know where your sitting here right". He scrunches his eyebrows together and shakes his head.

"Yeah, I know where I'm sitting" he smiles once again and looks back down at his work.

My stomach was doing flips, my face grew red and my eyes widened. I turned to Jess and she had the same expression.

"He's so into you" she chuckles poking me.
"Oh my god Jess, he's just sat next to me"

"Yeah, but he usually sits at the back" she points behind her. "With his friends"

I roll my eyes and finish my work.

As I was walking out of class I herd the biggest jerk ever call Jess.

"Yo nerds sidekick" he yells. We both turn around and see Noah up in her face.

Noah is one of Alejandro's close friends. He was the meanest out of him and his other friends.

"What do you want Noah?" She asks. "I don't like your attitude" he sternly says pushing her.

"leave her alone" I push him away from her. The next minute Noah comes charging at me pushing me into the lockers.

Everyone had surrounded us and were filming on their phones, probably to post on Instagram later.

"Yo, get off of her" Jess yelled trying to get him off of me but he was to strong.

"What did you just say to me you bitch"

"I said leave her alone, but I missed a bit out of the sentence, what I was meant to say is leave her alone you dick" I spit.

"Oh your gonna pay" he shouted, raising his fist to punch me. I close my eyes shut.

Few seconds later I was dropped and I opened my eyes to see Alejandro and Noah fighting.

Jess grabs me from the floor and she pulls me out of the crowd.

"Y/n are you ok" she hugs me. "I'm so sorry I didn't-"

"It's alright Jess" I nod,hugging her back.

After a while the fight broke a part and Noah and Alejandro were walking two different ways with teaches beside them.

I look at Alejandro and he looked back at me. His nose was bleeding a little and I could see that there was a bit of blood on his knuckles.

He winks, smirks and then gets pulled into the principals office.

Later that day

I got sent the the schools nurse to get checked out, and see if I was hurt, but I wasn't.

Me and Jess were waiting outside for our moms to pick us up.

"I can't believe what happened earlier, like Alejandro Rozario the most popular guy in school, saved you from Noah, one of his best friends"

"It's whatever, it's not like he likes me or anything" I roll my eyes and see Jess's mom pull up.

"Well that's my ride, bye y/n see you tomorrow" she waves and I wave back.

I was standing there on my own, on my phone until someone clears there throat. I look up and see Alejandro smiling at me.

"Hey y/n"

"You uh you know my name"

"Of cource i do" he smiles standing next to me. "Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know maybe because your the popular guy of the school and I'm the nerd" I explain.

He just rolls his eyes, chuckles and shakes his head. He looks up at me looking at him. I quickly stop looking at him and look down.

"Is there anything I can do to make it up to you for doing what you did back there?" I ask and he looks at me.

He nods and licks his lip.

"And that is?" I raise and eyebrow.

"Go on a date with me"