Alejandro

Third person
It was a Wednesday afternoon and you were heading to your next class, science. You have never liked science because of one thing. That one thing is the fact that the most popular boy is in that class and always bothers you.
You walk into the science class and sat in your seat and doodle on your work book. The next minute someone shouts your name. "Y/N" someone shouted. You look around the room to see Alejandro looking at you making fun of you with his friends. "Yo like what is she wearing" one of the boys said. I just turn my head and carry on with the work that the teacher assigned to us.
"Have you seen her makeup, it's horrifying" another boy said. A few minutes after you hear Alejandro say something about your mother.
Your mother died when you were 14 because of you dad. Your dad was abusive towards you and your mother. One day it went to far and he killed her. Thank god the police arrested him and he is now in jail. You now live with your grandparents.
Once you heard Alejandro say something about your mother you lost it. You turned around in your seat to look at him. "You got something to say to my face" I asked. "Yeah" Alejandro said. He got up out of his seat and walked up to me. He was way taller then me which made him have to look down on me. He was also really cute. Alejandro got up really close to you and whispered in your ear. "Don't you dare say anything to me in front of my boys every again you hear me !" You just nodded and went to walk away but turned around and slapped Alejandro. "Your so annoying" you shouted. He then just smirked at you and walked away. "Ohhh you just did something really bad , y/l/n and the pay back isn't gonna be very nice" he said and sat down with the boys and I just sat back in my chair and thought about what I just did. And I smiled. I just smacked the popular boy.