Mattia [REQUESTED]

~Marissa's pov~
I walked into my class with my best friend Max. We sat at the back like we usually do.
We both re-checked our work until the bell rang and everyone flooded into the class.

Class began and the teacher started talking about the lesson. About thirty minutes into the lesson, the one and only mattia polibio walked in, looking really tired.

"Mattia! Your late" my teacher pointed out. "Yeah I think I know that" he clapped back and rolled his eyes. "Excuse me?" She questions him.

"I'm sorry mrs it won't happen again, i promise" he sarcastically spoke, rolling his eyes. "You said that last time and shall I tell you what I said last time"

"What?" "I said that if it happens again, I would need to find you a tutor because your grades are very low" she sarcastically smiles and the grin from mattia's face dropped.

"Oh my god, no" he whines. The teacher rolls her eyes and sits at her desk. "I will tell you who you have as your tutor tomorrow polibio, and at the end of the day they will teach you for the week and if I see improvement then, I'll let you off for being late, for a week and if I don't then it's detention for the month" she said.

Mattia just rolled his eyes and sat down at his table with his friends. He looked at me smirked and then winked. I felt my cheeks heating, so quickly looked away.

"He totally likes you" max says making me look up at him laughing. "Shut up no he don't" I laugh with him, while jokingly punch his arm.

The next day.

We were in the same class, and surprisingly mattia wasn't late. What a surprise. The teacher walks in and goes over to her desk.

"Ok class, if you remember yesterday I said that mattia would be having a tutor." She reminded us and I heard mattia groan.

"Anyways I've picked his tutor and that is Marissa" she smiled at me. No no no. I don't wanna be his 'tutor'. He's so annoying.

I put my head down on the table and I felt max rub my back. "Hey it's ok it's only for a week" he reassures me and I pick my head up and look at him.

"Yeah but he's the biggest jerk going" "true. I'm sorry" "it's alri, it's not your fault, I'll just speak with the teacher after class" I smile.

Once class finished I gathered my books and quickly got up and walked to the teachers desk. "Hello Marissa can I help you?" She asks looking up from the papers she was marking.

"Uh yeah actually" "and what can I help you with?" She spoke taking off her glasses to look at me.

"Oh uh can mattia have a different tutor. I don't think I can tutor him" I gulp and she looks at me confused.

"But your the smartest in the class I'm sure you can do it and plus I'm putting this on your report card so you get extra credit" she spoke and I sigh. "Fine".

I walk out of the class room and head to lunch. I walk in the dinner haul and I see max sitting at a table. I wave to him and he waves back. I grab food and walk to the table but soon get stopped.

I look up and see mattia. I roll my eyes. "Can you move please" I ask and he doesn't move, he just looks at me in my brown eyes. I tuck a piece of my long black hair behind my ear, roll my eyes and walk around him.

He stops me by walking in front of me again. Like what the hell.
"I'll wait for you outside your last class, so we can go back to mine, ok" he suggests and I nod.

He moves out of the way and I walk over to max, who saw the whole this. He looked at me confused. "Don't ask me about it" I say and he nods.

the end of the day