Kairi

~y/n's pov~

"What are you on about Kai?" I ask as I sit down on my bed. My boyfriend of ten months had just told me he wants to break up.

"Why do you wanna break up? We're doing fine!" I tell him as tears fill my eyes.

I love kairi so much, and for me to lose him would be the end of the world.

"It just that I feel like you like Alejandro"

"What!" I practically yell. "Me, like Alejandro! For gods sakes kairi, Alejandro is like a brother to me"

"Oh really! Well it didn't look like that when you were hugging him the other day!"

"Kairi I was upset! I needed comfort, and I went to you for it but you were to engrossed in fortnite!"

"What the hell were you so upset about!" He yells.

"You really wanna know".he just nods.

"My sister kairi! She's ill. And I tried to tell you but you didn't wanna hear. While I was crying downstairs in YOUR house Alejandro walked in, and asked what was wrong. He was there for me Kai when you weren't. He comforted me, when my so call boyfriend was upstairs fucking raging and laughing, playing fortnite." I cry.

"Oh alright" he rolls his eyes and leaves the room.

"Where are you going?" I ask running after him.

"Away from you" he shouts, leaving the house.

"You know what kairi, I hate you. I fucking hate you! We're over!" I yell and run back up to my room, crying.

The thing is I didn't hate him, I could never hate him. And now that we were over I felt like there was no point in life.

My parents are divorced. My dad lives across the world. My sisters ill in hospital. My brother died a year ago. I broke up with the person I love the most. My mom, she's never really been there for me. I didn't really have anyone to go to.

I just lay in my bed crying my eyes out. That night I cried myself to sleep. I'd never be happy again.

All I hope for is for my sister to get better, and...... kairi to find someone better.

-

Sorry this is a short one, I just normally right kinda long ones so I decided to make a short one.