Mattia

Y/n POV
It was a Friday afternoon and I was sat on my bed thinking.

I hadn't had my period in 5 months I was getting worried. I didn't wanna tell know one about what I was about to do, not even mattia.

I got off of my bed and put one of mattia's jumpers on and walked to the shop.

Once I got to the shop I walked to we're the pregnancy tests were. I picked up 6 tests and stood in line waiting to pay for them.

I was getting stares from everyone. I walked up to the till and put the pregnancy tests down.

The shop keeper looked me up and down. She picked up a box and scanned it through the machine.

"How old are you miss" she asked. "16 why" I replied. "Just asking" she said and scanned the rest of the boxes and put them in a bag.

I payed and took the bag and walked home. I went straight up to my room and did the pregnancy test.

I did all the tests and placed them on the side and waited. I was pacing my room thinking.

I'm not ready to be a mom. What am I gonna tell mattia. WHAT AM I GONNA TELL MY PARENTS. There not gonna be happy with me.

I went over to the tests and looked at them. They were all positive. I was in shock. I started crying. My phone started vibrating. I looked at my phone it said 'mattia💞' I answered the phone trying not to make it sound like I had been crying.

Y/n: H-hey
Mattia: hey babe what's wrong?
Y/n:n-nothing
Mattia:baby girl there's something wrong I'm coming over ok.

I didn't even have time to
Answer he put the phone down.
How's he gonna get in without my parents seeing him.

25 minutes later

I heard a bang on the window. I opened the window and mattia climbed up.

Once he got up he hugged me. "Baby what's wrong" mattia asked.
I wasn't gonna tell him I was pregnant just yet I wanted to wait for the right time.

"Nothing,nothing's wrong mattia" I replied with. "If you say so"

After a while me and mattia were laying on my bed. I had fell asleep and mattia had got up to go to the toilet.

I had woke up cuz I wasn't in mattias arms. I was just sat there on my phone until mattia came in with a shocked face.

"Your pregnant" he said. "And you didn't think to tell me" he also added. " I'm sorry mattia I didn't want to tell you cuz I didn't know how you would react" .

He just bowed his head and walked over to me. He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

"It's ok baby girl. Let's go tell your parents." "What, are you mad they will kill me and YOU" "Yeah but it's better if we tell them before ya know, start showing" he said And rubbed my stomach. "Yeah I guess".

We started walking down the stairs and I could see my mom sitting on the sofa reading the news paper and my dad in the kitchen cleaning the dishes. I was petrified.

"Mom,dad I need to talk to you" I said. "Yeah sure sweet- What is he doing here!" My mom asked and walked up to me and pulled me away from him.

"MOM, stop! We need to tell you guys something" I said and walked back over to mattia and put an arm around him and he put his arm around me.

" Oh god don't you dare tell me your pregnant" my dad almost shouted.

Me and mattia looked at each other and back at my parents.

"Yeah,I-I'm kinda pregnant" I nervously said. My mom just bowed her head. "When did this happen I don't let you go over his" she asked.

"Well, remember when I said I was going over Alejandro's for a school project, I didn't go over his I went over mattia's and I got alejandro to lie to you" I replied with. "Your a disgrace Y/N, do you know that" my dad started shouting.

"I want you out of this house by tonight" my dad shouted. I started crying and mattia hugged me.

"I'm so sorry y/n" mattia whispered so just that I could hear.

It was silent. No one talked or moved. My mom final spoke up with tears in her eyes.

"No....y/n is not leaving this house she is staying".

"What, why she is carrying that boys baby... she is leaving" my dad replied back to my mom.

"Fine then if you don't want to be under the same roof as her then you can go" my mom gave him a death stare and walked over to me and hugged me. "I-I'm so sorry mom" "it's ok"  she said to me.

"I can't believe this family" my dad shouted and walked up the stairs and got his things and left.

My mom grabbed my hand and sat down with me on the sofa. Mattia was holding my other hand and sat next to me. Me and my mom started talking about what was gonna happen.
"Thanks mom, thank a lot" I said and hugged her. "It's ok y/n"