Kairi ; part 2

𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙂𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂! ⚠️
1. 𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨.
2. 𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩
3. 𝘿𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

~𝙮/𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫~

My sister died in hospital a few days ago. It had been 1 months without me being with kairi. My mom, is now taking drugs and becoming an alcoholic. I've felt worse everyday I wake up.

I don't see the point in living anymore. The boys apart from kairi, have came over to see how I was holding up, but like I usually do I put on a brave face, even though I'm hurting inside.

Kairi hasn't even checked on me once, to see how I was doing or if I'm ok. I guess he no longer cares. Not that he did in the first place.

I was laying in my bed staring at the ceiling. My doctor had given me depression pills. The pills were in a yellow cylinder bottle, that was sitting on my vanity table.

I sigh and get up, walking over to them. I grab them and read the label that was attached to the bottle.

Take one ever 6 hours, anymore at the same time could cause an overdose or death.
-Doc. Cade

I walk into my bathroom with the pill bottle still in my hand and look in my giant mirror that hung up on the wall.

I smile a sad smile in the mirror and sigh. I open the bottle and pour some into my hand. Seven pills came out onto my palm, and I put the bottle down.

I raise my hand to my mouth and put the tablets in my mouth. It takes me time to swallow them but the eventually go down.

After a while I start to feel dizzy. My head is now hurting, along with my stomach. I feel myself becoming light headed and falling over, shaking.

The last thing I remember is the bathroom door opening.

-

My eyes flutter open, to see that I'm in a hospital room. I slowly look around the room and see that I'm connected to some Machine, that beeped ever thirty seconds.

I look down at myself. I was wearing a hospital nighty.

I failed. It didn't work. It didn't fucking work! And now I'm still here, alive.

The next minute the door opens and I see a doctor and my mom. I roll my eyes at the sight of her.

She was in her pajamas, black bags under her eyes. Her eyes blood shot. But not the blood shot were you've been crying; the blood shot were you've been high.

She ran in the Roman and hugged me. She smelt of drugs, alcohol, sweat it was honestly disgusting.

I slightly nudged her away from me. She looked at me shocked.

"What on earth were you thinking y/n!" She yells. "Killing yourself.... are you fucking crazy"

I stayed silent, looking down at my lap, fiddling with my fingers. I shake my head, looking upwards at the drunk, high woman.

"You caused this mom." I sadly smile. "If you were there for me when Cleo died, then maybe I wouldn't hav done this"

"Oh for gods sake child! Your not the only one hurting. What about me! Huh! What about me."

Tears now filling my eyes.

"Well your high and drunk and doing all sorts with other men, while your daughter.... the only daughter you've got left is hurting upstairs in her room! You never once came up see to if I was ok. I always had to check up on you. Its like ever since Callum died you've stopped caring about me. When Cleo was alive, you'd make dinner for her, you, the man you've got over and not me. God... sometimes I would starve, because you used the last bit of food we have on yourself. I just thought that maybe if I'm gone I'd get outta your way, you know.... when you lock me in my room, when you have men around" I shout.

"Okay, I think it's best if you leave the room" the nurse says to my mom. My mom just sarcastically laughs and leaves.

I sit there in the hospital bed, on my own. Tears falling out of my eyes now and then.

"There she is" I hear a familiar voice say. My head shoots up and I see the boys, apart from kairi. Obviously.

I smile lightly and they sit around the bed.

"How you holding up?" Alejandro asks and I just shrug.

"I've been better" I lightly laugh.

"Alvaro and Roshaun, said they send love and to get well soon" Robert says as he hugs me. I hug him back and sniffle.

"Why did you do it?" Mattia asks with tears in his eyes.

I look away from him and down at my lap again. I sigh and start explaining.

"My mom doesn't give any fucks about me, Cleo died; me and Kai.... broke up. It's not like I could've gone to my dad for help, because he's across the world from me. Callum, was the only father figure in my life, even though he was my older brother, he just supported me unlike my mom"

"We're here for you" Mattia said rubbing the side of my arm.

"I-I just wish my mom never found me, in the bathroom"

"What do you mean?" Alejandro questions sitting up in the seat he was sitting in.

"My mom found me on the floor." I give them a confused look.

"No she never" Robert sighed. "Kairi did"

My eyes widen.

"No he never my mom did" I declared.

"Y/n, no she never. Kairi has gone over to your house, and saw your mom passed out on the sofa. He went up to you room, and saw you in your bathroom um.....on the floor passed out, with foam stuff coming out of your mouth" Mattia explained.

I was stunned.

"W-were is he?" I ask.
"He has to go home, because his mom needed him for something important" Robert said.

"Oh" I whisper.

-

𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨, 𝙞𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙤 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 3. 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙘𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞 𝙙𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙠𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙙𝙠 𝙬𝙝𝙮 😂

EUNOIA | JB ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें