• When they find out you're insecure •

MATTIA ;

Insecurity : body.

When Mattia found out you were insecure about your body he was shocked. He didn't know how you could be so insecure when you were beautiful.

'Shush. You're beautiful. Don't let anyone say you're not cause they'd be lying.'

He'd say and you'd give him a smile and plant a kiss on his lips.

'Thank you. I love you.'

'And I love you too.'

ALEJANDRO ;

Insecurity : height (there's gonna be two for this one by the way.)

1). small

You were a lot smaller then your friends and you hated it. You always thought that Alejandro wanted a girlfriend who was five foot six or five foot eight not five three or below but when your boyfriend, Alejandro talked you about he he comforted and confronted you.

'Small or tall either one id still be with you. And plus I can be the big spoon.'

He'd wink. You blush and pull him in for a hug. The two of you confess your love for one another and end up falling asleep ; him being the big spoon.

2). tall

You hated being tall. You were taller than Kairi and the same height as your boyfriend, Alejandro ; maybe even a bit taller.

'Don't worry about your height, babe. It's a good thing in my eyes cause you can protect me.'

You chuckled a bit and kiss him.

'Thank you, really.'

'No problem.'

KAIRI ;

Insecurity : shyness

You were very shy when meeting new people so when Kairi took you to meet his parents for the first time you hated it. You were awkward and didn't really talk much unless you were talked to, which you'd only give one word answers. So when you apologized to Kairi for being shy he was a bit shocked that you'd think there's something wrong with being shy.

'There's no need to be sorry, y/n. I think it's cute and it's part of your personality. You only just met my parents so don't worry. I'm sure when I meet yours I'm gonna go shy mode.'

He chuckles and so do you. You place a kiss on his cheek and thank him.

ROSHAUN ;

Insecurity : panic attacks

You always had panic attack's when it came to exams, meeting new people, somebody shouting at you or other social things and you hated it. You always thought that Roshaun would leave you because you thought he thought you were a crybaby but he thought nothing like that.

'I hate this. You probably think I'm a crybaby or just some weirdo.'

You huff after just coming out a panic attack. Roshaun is quick to shake his head.

'No. No. No. I don't think nothing like that. In fact i find it adorable cause that part of you. And hey, at least I'm the one to calm you down.'

You nod and kiss him.

'Yeah, I guess you are. You're like my anchor. I love you.'

'I love you too.'

ALVARO ;

Insecurity : face

You always thought you were ugly. Either your lips were to big or small and your nose was massive and your eyes were to big or to small but Alvaro didn't think anything like that. He thought you were the most gorgeous living being to walk this planet.

'You're gorgeous, y/n. Don't think different. You know, if I was a girl I'd wanna look exactly like you.'

You let out a laugh and shake your head before placing both hand on his cheeks and pulling him in for a kiss.

'You see, that kiss was amazing. That's also another thing I like about you. Your lovely lips or and your beautiful nose, oh and don't forget your precious eyes and your eyebrows and you rosie red cheeks. I love you and never forget that okay.'

You just nod.

'I love you as well. Never forget that.'

Alvaro grins and nods.

'Oh I won't.'

⌨︎︎

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been posting chapters it's because I don't have any ideas on what to do so if you could maybe request some then that be great but if not that's fine.

Thank you for reading!!