kairi ; part 3

sorry you guys have been waiting so long, but here you go.

;

it was the next day and y/n was currently sleeping.

her arms were hurting from the wires being shoved in.

"hey.." somebody whispered as y/n quickly opened her eyes hoping it'd be kairi but it wasn't..

it was her mom.

"i thought the doctor told you to leave?" y/n asked in her raspy voice from not having a drink in a while.

"and i did," her mother answered and sat down on a chair next to the bed. "i came back this morning to see how you were—"

y/n broke down in a chuckle but quickly had to stop and start couching. "w-whatever mom, you've never cared for me so why would you now?"

"i don't care about you y/n, i just wanted to make sure you weren't dead so i didn't have to plan a funeral. i don't have the money."

"but one of your one night stands do!" she shouted.

her mom rolled her eyes and stood up and left the room without another word.

.

.

the door opened again and this time it was kairi who walked in.

tears made their way to y/n's eyes at the sight of him.

"k-kairi," she begins. "i-i'm so sorry—"

"shh," he soothes and takes a seat on the bed next to her. "don't worry."

"i'm so sorry you had to find me.. if you'd maybe left me a little longer then you wouldn't have to talk to me about it because i'd be dead an-"

y/n was cut off by a kiss.

his lips.

his soft, delicate, plump lips were pressed against hers.

she felt happy again..

she felt as if all the things her mother told her went away and it was just her and kairi in the world.

they soon pulled away and looked at each other.

"i love you so much, y/n and i'm so sorry for not being there for you through your sisters death and with your moms bitching..."

y/n nods. "i-it's okay," he smiles and kisses the top of her head. "c-can we try again, kai? please?"

kairi quickly nods and plants a kiss on her lips one more time.

"of course we can.."

.

.

okay, sorry this took so long to come out. i just got a comment about part three and i remembered the chapter.

more chapters are coming soon, so be prepared!!

thank you!

:)