mattia

Y/n's pov

Me and mattia have been dating for 3 months but we haven't told anyone apart from our friends and family.

Me and mattia have made flirty tiktoks together and we do hug all the time when we're on live and everything.

Anyways me and the boys are at playlist and we're going to a place we're the fans can ask us questions. 

I was sat in the middle of all the boys with mattia and Alejandro next to me.

"Alejandro are you and Katie dating" a fan asked.

"Uh yeah, yeah I guess" he replies.

"Kairi do you and mattia have a bromance ?" Another fan asked.
Kairi just laughed. "Umm no but if I were gay I would definitely date him for sure"

(Bold is the fan then normal is one of the boys or you)

'Y/n were you and chase ever a thing?'

"No we were just friends but now we don't really talk as often." i answered truthfully.

'Roshaun do you like Alvaro's sister?'

"no she's like my sister and that would just be weird." he chuckled as he looked over at alvaro who looked angry.

'Mattia are you and y/n dating?'

Y/n's pov

It was silent no one talked and mattia just smirked.

He was holding my hand under the table and brung mine and his hand up from under the table and showed everyone us holding hands.

"Hope that answered your question." he smirked.

'Oh my god!!!' they screamed.

Everyone screamed while me and mattia smirked and looked at each other.

He then lent in and kissed me in front of everyone.

I could hear everyone screaming. I smiled in the kiss.

We both pulled away and my cheeks were bright read.

I looked at everyone and I had a big smile on my face.

"Wow" I whispered under my breath. I could see all the boys filming us. We just laughed and carried on answering questions.

Hey guys I know this is short but I couldn't think of anything else to put. Also sorry for not posting a lot.