Mattia

Third person's pov

"I'm not marrying him" the 17 year old girl yells, as she slams her bedroom door shut.

Y/n's parents had just told her that, she would have to be marrying her dads best friends son, Jaden. She didn't want to marry him because she had a different lover. That was mattia polibio.

Y/n was a royal, so she was really rich and her dad was the king and her mom is the queen, which makes her a princess. They lived at the top of the city, were all the rich people lived.

On the other hand Mattia, lived in the rough area of the city. He wasn't rich he was pretty poor. He was a part of gangs with his friends and didn't have a nice life.  The only thing that made his life good was y/n and that was the same for y/n.

Y/n and mattia met when y/n had ran away from home the first time. When they met they instantly fell in love with each other. It was love at first sight.

Y/n had to go back home once her dads soldiers found her. Ever since then y/n sneaks down to see mattia, and mattia sneaks to see her.

Y/n didn't want to marry jaden, she wanted to be with mattia, but obviously the rules were that the royals had to marry royals and the poor had to marry poor, it was the way it worked. Y/n hated the rule, if she could change it then she would.

Y/n stormed into her bedroom crying. Her parents wouldn't listen to her. She kept telling them she didn't want to marry jaden she wanted mattia, but they wouldn't except the fact that they were in love.

Y/n had bought mattia and his friends a phone, so that they could keep in contact with each other.

The girl grabbed her phone and texted mattia saying that she was leaving home for good and that can he meet her somewhere. With that y/n put her phone on her bed, grabbed a suitcase and started packing clothes and essentials that she would need.

Mattia texted back once she had finished with an ok, a location on were to meet and a love you at the end. Y/n smiled to herself and then looked out the window.

She saw a black car pull up and heard a knock at the door. She quickly turned around and hid her suitcase under her bed.

"Come in" She said out of breath. The door crept open to reveal a tall boy standing there. "I'm leaving now I just thought I would say bye to my fiancé" he smirks.

"Go away jaden" she rolls her eyes sitting down on her bed.

"Going somewhere?" Jaden asks looking down at the suitcase that was poking out from under the bed.

"No" the girl snaps. "It's empty". "Really y/n, your just gonna leave your family because of some boy" he rolls his eyes sitting next to y/n.

"No! I'm not leaving now get out" Y/n demands. "I never want to see you again."

"News flash y/n were getting married in less then 2 weeks, so your gonna have to see me" jaden yelled getting up and slamming the door shut.

Y/n gets up of the bed and pulls her suitcase back up on the bed. She looked out the window to see jaden getting in the black car. It drove away, and y/n changed into some black jeans and a black hoodie.

She didn't want to be seen, by anyone. Y/n opened her window and looked down. It wasn't a long drop so she would be fine. The girl threw her case out the window and it landed on a bit of grass. Y/n then jumped landing on her feet, almost falling.

She went to the location that mattia sent and saw all of her friends there. She ran up to them and hugged them.

She saw mattia and kissed him. "Hey guys" y/n smiles. "We're are we going?"

"Well basically we're kinda on the run" alvaro hesitates.

"What! Why?" The girl questions in shock. "Alejandro decided it would be a good idea for us to rob a bakery, to get some food" Roshaun starts.

"When we got there, we got some food and got caught, and they called the cops, so now we're trying to hide from them" kairi finishes.

Y/n was shocked but understanding. She understands that they needed food, and didn't have enough money to by some so they would have to steal.

"Ok" the girl nods. "Then I'm gonna stay with you, through all of this"

"What no y/n you can't" Said mattia looking at her. "We can't risk you getting hurt"

"I would rather get hurt with you guys then marry someone I'm not in love with" I sigh. "So can we please go"

Mattia smiles at the smaller girl. He puts his arm around her and they all start walking in a line next to each other smiling.

They were y/n's best friends, she would do anything for them and they would do anything for her. All of y/n's previous friends had been fake. They wanted her money.

Y/n knows that mattia, Kairi, Alejandro, Alvaro, Roshaun and Robert weren't fake because if they were then they would have tried and got her money by now.

1 year later

Every since that day, y/n has never gone back to her parents. She has become a part of mattia's gang. Mattia and y/n are still together, and her parents don't know where she is.

Y/n's parens have tried looking for her but have failed and there no longer on the run. They have all settled down together.

Y/n loves all of them and they all love her. Y/n is like there sister and there like her brothers, obviously a part from mattia. Y/n and mattia have never gotten into an argument once, there going strong.