Kairi

Y/n's pov
"Hey guys" I said to the live. "How are you" I also spoke. I then started reading comments and answering them. Some were nice and some weren't.
" 'are you in kairi's house?' Yes, yes I am he's down stairs getting something. 'I'm surprised that you let him out of your sight' umm ok." I said and my smile went down.

Comments

'Kairi could do better'
'Why do you look like that?'
'Is it true that you don't let kairi hang out with the boys'
'Your ugly kairi could of done better'
'I feel bad for your mom and dad they have to live with you'
'Omg your really pretty'

After I read those comments started to cry a little. "Uh Guys I think I'm gonna end the live here. Bye" I said and ended the live. I then went onto kairi's bed and started crying. I was balling my eyes out the comments were so bad.

The next minute I hear footsteps coming up the stairs so I quickly sit up wipe my eyes and look at the door waiting for kairi to come in.
Kairi opened the door and came and sat on the bed. I just smiled at him. "Princess have you been crying" kairi asked. "N-no" I replied with putting on a fake smile. "Aww baby you have, Why" he asked again and hugged me. "I-I went live a-and people were saying mean things like 'kairi could do better' 'your ugly kairi could do better' 'why do you look like that' 'I feel bad for you mom and dad they have to live with you' and stuff like that" I sob into kairi's shoulder. "Hey princess didn't listen to them there just jealous that I date the prettiest girl in the world" kairi said. "Yeah but kai they hate me"I cry. "Baby I hate seeing you like this and just think I don't hate you , the boys don't hate you, my sister don't hate you, my parents don't hate you, your parents don't hate you so don't think you have to Change just because my so call fans don't like you ok princess" kairi says and kisses me on the head. I nod and end up falling asleep on him.

Hey guys sorry that this short also I might do a part 2 to 'your so annoying-alejandro' so yeah 💜