mattia

Y/n's pov
"Hey guys it's y/n" "and mattia" we both say as I hold up the camera in front of us. "Today we are gonna be pranking our friends" I say. "Alvaro,roshaun,Robert,kairi, Alejandro and waseem" (I think that's how you spell his name) mattia finished of my sentence. "Ok so the prank is were I will be talking shit about y/n," he spoke and then looked at me to finish the rest. "And were basically gonna see if they tell me or if they keep it to there selfs, so it's kinda a test but a prank at the same time" "yeah cuz I would never talk shit about y/n" he said and kissed my cheek. "Ok guys were gonna go set the camera up in the living room we'll be back once we're done" I said and stopped recording. "I wonder if they say anything to you" mattia wondered. "I know and if they don't ima be pretty mad" I said as we walked down the stairs to the living room and hid the camera.

I started recording again while mattia placed a jumper on top of the camera. "Ok guys they should be here in about" I began to say while I bent down and looked at my phone. "10 minutes so me and mattia are just gonna cuddle a bit on the sofa, but we will keep it recording so we don't miss anything just Incase but I will put like a fast motion on it" I say and I walk over to the sofa we're mattia was laying. I layed on top of him while we were on our phones and talking.

When we finally heard a knock at the door I got off of him and gave a thumbs up towards the camera and went to open the door. The boys walking in a said hi and everything. They walk over to the sofa and we start talking and kairi and Alejandro were playing on the Xbox. "Hey ima go to the bathroom a sec" I say and get off of mattia's lap and go to the bathroom. I then started hearing mattia talk about me.

Mattia's pov
Once y/n got of my lap and walked away I started talking shit.
"Bruh she's literally been so clingy lately" I spoke as I put my face in my hands and looked up at them looking at me. "Bruh, she's your girlfriend what do you expect" roshuan said and looked at me with a 'duh' look.
"I know but I mean like she won't leave me alone"
"Bro you live together" waseem says and sits up and I roll my eyes.
"Her looks have been going down as well, like bro she's becoming ugly" I said which I didn't wanna say. As soon as I said that all the boys looked at me with a disgusted face. "Bruh I would kill to have her as my girlfriend, your lucky " kairi said. A few minutes later y/n walked back in and sat back in my lap and I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Aww babygirl" I spoke and all the boys looked at me and shook there heads. "What's the matter" she asks. "I don't know, mattia what is the matter" kairi spoke. Kairi has always been there for y/n he's like her older brother. "What do you mean" I ask. "Why don't you tell y/n what you were just saying bout her" Alvaro said. "What are you guys on about, baby don't listen to them I don't know what there on about" I say. As soon as I said that y/n was being pulled off of me. "What the hell bro" I yell and stand up and of cource it was kairi pulling her off me. "You don't deserve her, especially after those things you just said" kairi yelled and y/n started laughing and so did I. "What the hell is wrong" kairi asks her as she walks over to the camera picking it up. "We got you" she laughs. "What?" Kairi asks dumbfounded " we got you good" I said while laughing and walking over to y/n and hugging her from behind. "Wait so your telling me that all those things you just said about y/n were fake" Alejandro asks and I nod. "I would never call her ugly because she's not" I say and she smiles. "To be a hundred percent honest that was a good prank" Robert laughs. "Ok guys we got them good" I say to the camera. "Come back for more videos like these and vlogs and challenges" she spoke. "Bye guys love you" "byeeee" she waved at the camera and stopped recording and put the camera down on the side.

"We got you so good" I started singing it and y/n started laughing. After that me kairi and Alejandro played on the Xbox while y/n and the rest talked and went on there phones.