Mattia

Y/n's pov
Here's a little back story on why me and mattia are in a long distance relationship. I moved to London with my mom and dad and younger brother about 2 year ago. A couple days before we left mattia asked me to be his girlfriend and obviously said yes. It was hard saying goodbye to him and all my friends but it had to be done. Anyways I go back to New Jersey twice a month for a week. I go at the beginning of the month and at the end. But anyways, it was February 27th and i was really busy the next few months so I wouldn't be able to see them for 6 whole months. I was with the boys and Vic and we were just hanging out at mattia's house before I left later that day. Me and mattia were laying on his bed cuddling and being all cute. "Hey y/n what time do you have to be at the airport by?" Vic asked. "Umm my flight is at 12:45 am so I think I should be at the airport for 9:30pm" I answer back and she nods. "I can't believe I'm not gonna see you in 6 months" mattia whispers in my ear. "I know I'm gonna miss you" I whisper back and we look at each other and start to lean in. We both start to make out. While making out I could feel sparks. In the kiss I could feel mattia smiling so I smile back. "Get a room" kairi yells and laughs after. "Shut up" I say and Kairi just looks at me. "Did you just tell me to shut up" he says all in a serious tone. "What if I did" "oh that's it" he laughs and runs up to me and we start play fighting. "Aaaa mattia help me" I scream and he just laughs. "MATTIA HELP PLEASE" I laugh and he try's to help but I pull him down so now he's involved in the play fighting. Everyone then joins in and we're all a laughing mess. We then stop and we start to do tiktoks and post on insta.
(Pretend you and Vic are in the pictures)

@yourusername

Liked by @mattiapolibio and 997,678 others@yourusername: gonna miss these goons 😢

@yourusername: gonna miss these goons 😢

@mattiapolibio: love you baby girl ❤️
^@yourusername: I love you to ❤️

@fan1: awww
@fan2: omg I love there friendship.

I then look at the time and it was 9:00 pm. "Guys I think we should start driving to the airport now" I say In a sad tone. "Ok come on then" Alejandro spoke and we all get in his car. Alejandro had a seven seater. Alejandro and Vic were in the front while roshaun,Alvaro and kairi were in the middle row and me and mattia were in the back together cuddling. Once we finally got there they couldn't go any further. I then looked at them and smiled. "Group hug" Alvaro says and we all go in and hug. We pull away and I start to say bye to everyone. "Bye roshaun I'm gonna miss you" I say and hug him. "Bye alvaro I'm also definitely gonna miss you" I hug him and he hugs back. "Bye Vic,my only girl friend" I laugh and so does she. We hug and I could hear her sniffles. "Aww don't cry your gonna make me cry" I say and I could feel tears about to stream down my face. I then look at alejandro and smile and so does he. "I'm gonna miss you older bro" I say and I could see that he was crying as well. "Awww stop" I playfully push him and he laughs. "When are you next seeing Katie?" I ask. "Next week" "we'll tell her I said hi" "I will". "Oh, Olaf" I Say and pull him in for a tight hug. "I'm gonna miss your so so much" he says. "Ima miss you to,oh and p.s I won that fight earlier" I laugh in the hug and he laughs and shakes his head. I then walk up to mattia. I look at him and I could see his red puffy eyes. "Aww baby" I say and hug him. I pull away from the hug and look at him. "God damn y/n I'm gonna miss you so much" "I'm gonna miss you to mattia" I spoke and we place our heads together. "remember that I love you" mattia said. "I will" I smile and we both kiss. He then pulls me into a hug and I could hear him crying and that set me off. I burst into tears. My tears wetting his jumper. "I love you so much baby girl" "I love you to baby" we then pull out of the hug. He then wipes my tears away and I wipe away his and he laughs. "Listen to me ok baby girl, when you walk away don't look back ok, because that's gonna make me even more upset" mattia says and I nod. I then hear a speaker saying that anyone who hasn't checked in needs to come now before they close. "Bye guys" I say and start to walk off. "I love you" I also say and blow a kiss. I turn my back and walk away not looking back. I turn a corner and sigh and walk down the corridor. And that was it I don't see them for 6 months. I don't know how I'm gonna cope.