Kairi

Y/n's pov
I have liked kairi for a while now. But I can't date him 1, cuz he's my best friend and 2, cuz he's got a girlfriend called Celia. There a long distance relationship which can make it hard for him. When he misses her he comes to me and I am basically his tissue and pillow ; Which I don't actually mind. Anyways I was on my desk in my room on my phone doing tiktoks. My mom and dad were at work and my siblings
Jayden,Luke and Bella (Sorry if that's any of yours names) we're out at there friends. So I was home alone. The next thing I hear I my bedroom door being bust down. "Ahh,shit" I turned around and saw a red puffy eyed kairi. I grab my phone and turn it off. Kairi walks in and lays on my bed. "Hey,hey. What's wrong kai?" I ask and he didn't say nothing. I sit down next to him and look at him. "Did your mom make you the wrong sandwiches" I laugh and poke him hoping for a laugh but there is no expression to be seen on his face. "She cheated y/n" "what who did?" "Celia, Celia cheated on me" he says sitting up.

Kairi's pov
"Celia,Celia cheated on me" I say as I sit up. "What! How do you know" y/n says looking at me in confusion. "She f*cked two guys last night" I cry and she pulls me in for a hug. "Aww kai are you sure, cuz it could just be a rumor" y/n spoke while rubbing my back. "I know but she even said she kissed someone else" "well did you drop her" she asks and I nod. "That was the first thing I did" I say as she nods. "what you gonna do now" she asks and I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know, probably just be sad for the rest of my life" I exaggerated and layed back down putting my hand behind my head. "Or" I say and she looks at me. "Or what" "Or you know I could just move on" "I think you should move on" "but with who" I ask. "Ummm.... OH I know umm what's her name uh-" I cut her off by kissing her. I pull away and she froze.

Y/n's pov
"Ummm...OH I know umm what's her name uh-" I was cut off by kairi kissing me. Once he pulled away I froze. I didn't know what to do. When I finally built the courage to move I spoke. "Uh what was that for" I ask. "Eh you were boring me". I looked at him in shock on what he just said. "I'm joking!" He laughs and caresses his hand on my cheek. He tucks a peace of hair behind my ear and I hold his wrist. "You know your really pretty" he says and I gulp. "Really?" "Oh god yeah" he said and leans back in. We start to kiss and it turns into a make out. The make out turned into something more and ya know we did the dirty.
We were laying in my bed on our backs and I turn to look at him. "Kai?" I say and he turns to look at me. "Yeah baby girl" "your uh not just using me to get over Celia are you?" I ask and he shakes his head no. "God no mamas" he smiles and so do I. We both cuddled and he got changed. "Bye kai" I say before he was about to leave. I was still laying there in bed. He looks back at me and walks over to me. I just look up at him. He leans in again and kisses me. "Bye baby girl" he says and leaves. Once I new he actually I was so happy I screamed. "Aaaaaaaaaa" I laugh as well and go in the shower and go on FaceTime with kai.

Kai❤️

Hey kai
Hey princesse you ok?
Yeah I guess
What's wrong mamas
It's just that I don't know what we are anymore?
What do you mean! We're bestfriends.
What, so what we just did you felt  nothing because I know for sure I did.
Hey,hey,hey listen I'm only kidding of cource i felt something babygirl. So then do you maybe wanna be my girlfriend?
Omg no wayyyyy yes yes yes
Ha ok. Can I come over again?
Uh yeah sure but Jayden and luke are home.
That just means we have to be even more quiet.
Ha alright see you in a minute
Bye princess
Bye baby

I say and hang up. I get of my desk and jump up and down. "Omg omg omg I cant believe it." I scream. "Whoa y/n what's wrong?" My brother Jayden says opening my door. "Uh nothing" I smile tucking a peace of hair behind my ear and he leaves. Later that night me and kai cuddled did tiktoks watched Netflix and he ended up sleeping over. I'm going to have the best life ever.