Alejandro pt2

Y/n's pov
It had been a day since I had hit Alejandro and since then he hasn't bothered me. It was a Thursday afternoon and I was walking home until I heard my name being called.
"Y/N STAY THERE" they shout. I turn around a see Alejandro. "What do you want Alejandro." "Stupid move you pulled yesterday, you gonna wanna watch your back because you never no what could come around the corner" he smirked and ran back to his group of friends. I just rolled my eyes and walked home. Once I got home I saw my grandparents sitting on the sofa. My grandmother was crying while my granddad hugged her. "Nana What's wrong what happened" I said and ran over to her and started hugging her. "I-it's your farther y/n, they let him out of jail last night" my granddad said and I just looked at him and started crying. "W-What how, why he killed mom" I stuttered. "I know he did sweetheart but he told the police a lie and they let him go" my grandmother says and I run up to my room and lay on my bed and bury my head in the pillow and cry. That night I cried myself to sleep.
6:15AM
Ugh my stupid alarm. I got up a turned the alarm off. I then just sat there and remembered that my dad was let out of jail. I have know clue were he is but thank god that as soon as he was put in jail we moved. I got up and got changed. I put on a orange shadow hill jumper, some black leggings and white Air Force 1 and put on some makeup and straightened my hair. I ate breakfast brushed my teeth grabbed my bag and said bye to my grandparents and left the house. I was still upset about my dad. I then felt a tear roll down my face I quickly rubbed it away before anyone else could see it. I then got to school and went to my locker. I was taking my time putting my things into my locker. I eventually was finished and closed the locker door. I turned around and everyone was gone. Wow I took that long. I then heard my name being about again. "Y/N" they shouted. I didn't have to turn around to see who it was I just New it was him. "What now Alejandro, you here to ruin my life even more cuz it's not like it could get worse." I say as I began to turn around to face him. Tears then started pouring down my face. They were mad tears. I hated the fact my dad was let of jail I hated it.
"What's wrong, someone talk about your mom again, huh" he says and I just pushed him and he fell to the ground. "I-I hate you, I hate you. Your so annoying all you ever do is be mean to me and I hate it I can't deal with it anymore!" I shout. "Yo chill I'm only messing" he says and gets up. "Yeah well I'm not joking" I then shout again and more tears run down my face. "It's not just me is it , it's some thing else thats bothering you" Alejandro said and walked closer to me. "Tell me what's wrong" he says and I close my eyes and think of a lie to make up. "It's just the fact that the person who I like likes someone else" I lie. I wasn't gonna tell him because I nobody knows that my dad was in prison and that he was a abuser. "Is that seriously it" he asks and I just bow my head. "Come on tell me" he comments. "Why would I tell you out of all people, your probably the last person I would go to, to tell" I say and he nodded. "Yeah your right, I would be the last person you would want to tell but I'm the only one that cares y/n. You don't see anyone else asking what's wrong do you that's because they don't care about you, but y/n...... y/n I do care about you, because I like you ok. I have liked you for so god damn long now and it breaks my heart when the boys talk shit about you. And yeah I know I do as well but that's because there gonna start thinking stuff and start teasing me.Ok." Alejandro almost shouts. "Now tell me what's wrong" he says bringing his voice down. " it's my dad ok he has been let out of prison" I say and tears roll down my face. "What do you mean, I thought he lived with you" Alejandro says confused. "He was the one that killed my mom, the one who gave me the bruises the one who gave me the scars" I say and he just looks at me. "I'm so sorry y/n" Alejandro says and hugs me. "It's fine don't worry" we both pull away from the hug and stare at each other. Alejandro starts to lean in and so do I. Next thing I know were kissing each other. His lips were so soft and plump. It was amazing. Alejandro then pulled away and smiled. "I'm sorry" Alejandro whispers to me, and I just smile. "It's ok" I say then he pulls me in again and kisses me.

You guys asked for a part 2 so here you go. I actually liked writing this so I hope you like it as well. Thank you 💚