Alejandro pt 3

Y/n's pov
It has been 6 months since me and Alejandro had that thing happen between us. I don't wanna say what happened because it would bring back the memories and everything that he had said to me. I have seen him in the hauls now and then but he has either ignored me or has just looked me up and down and carried talking to the boys. Since then I have started to get to know this boy. He is really nice and sweet. He does everything for me not as in like a spoilt way but he would do anything to make me happy. His name was malcom. Malcom has asked me on a date. I obviously said yes and was excited to go.
It was a Sunday, the day malcom would take me on a date. He said that he was taking me for ice cream. I love ice cream. I wake up take a nice long shower and start to get ready. I was straightening my hair until my phone went off. It was a phone call from Alejandro.
(Bold Alejandro and normal you)

So I hear your going on a date with Malcom

Alejandro what do you want!

Oh nothing I just wanted to warn you, malcom isn't as nice as he seems

Ugh Alejandro I don't wanna hear it your lying malcom isn't like that!

No y/n, he's nice to girls takes them on date gets them to be his girlfriend cheat on them then after a week will dump them in front of the whole school.

Ha yeah ok, bye Alejandro

No y/n wai-

I put the phone down on him and roll my eyes. I was now ready and headed down stairs. I said bye to my grandparents and saw malcom in his car. He smiled at me and I ran over to the car and got in. "Hey" I smiled and he reached his arm around me and hugged me.

Once we got to the ice cream place we went inside and ordered ice cream. We then sat outside and started talking. "Hey is it ok if I use the bathroom real quick" I ask and he nods. I get up and head to the bathroom. After I had finished I was walking out drying my hands on my jumper and I then looked up. I saw malcom and some other random chick kissing. I sighed and looked down and went back to the bathroom a phoned Alejandro.
(Bold alejandro and y/n normal)

You were right

What?

You were right, about malcom.

What! What has he done?

I-i saw him kissing another girl after I had walked out the bathroom, and I know we weren't like boyfriend and girlfriend but we were in a date ale, and he had the audacity to do that.

Were are you?

Um at the ice cream shop

Ok I'm on my way

Ale what are you gonna do?!!

Nothing,I'm just gonna teach him a lesson.

But al-

And he put the phone down on me. Great. I walked back out the bathroom wiping my tears away. I then saw that malcom was no longer with that girl. I walked over to him and sat down in front of him and just put on a fake smile.
"Hey, are you ok it looks like you've been crying" malcom says. "No I'm fine" "if you say so" he says and just carries on eating. "Damn this ice cream good" he said and looks up. "Why ain't you eating?" He also asks. "Oh I just lost my appetite." I reply and smile. "Oh ok".
I just sat there on my phone while malcom was making small talk.
I then was grabbed and pulled up from my seat. I then saw Alejandro. He smiled at me and kissed me. While we were kissing I just smiled. Alejandro was then pushed away from me. "What the hell bro" malcom shouts. "really malcom, 'what the hell bro' don't bro me! Y/n saw you, saw you kissing that bitch" Alejandro yells and malcom looks at me. " ugh whatever have her I was only using her anyway she's a peace of shit!" Malcom says and walks away. Alejandro then hugged me. "Do you wanna go back to mine" he asks and I nod.....

Hey guys I have finally done part 3! I hope you like this. Shall I do a part 4? Or shall I just leave it here comment. Bye ❤️