Mattia [REQUESTED]

Y/n's pov
We were all chilling in Alejandro's room and I was cuddled up to mattia while he had his arm around me. We were all talking and on our phones. "Yo bro I'm gonna use the bathroom" mattia says and he tries to get up but i was to comfortable for him to leave so I hold on to him tighter. "Yo y/n get off a sec" he spoke but I just shook my head no. "Oh my god you do this all the time, you to clingy and annoying" he almost yells and I just let go of him and he goes tot he bathroom. I was really upset that mattia had just said that to me. Once he left the room I quickly got up and put my shoes on. "Uh I'm gonna go now" I quietly say and everyone just looks up from there phones. "Aw come on y/n don't be like this, don't go" ale says and I just walk up to him and hug him. "Bye ale" I say and hug the rest of the boys. "Bye little sis" kairi says. Me and kai have been best friends since day 1. He's like a brother to me that's why he calls me sis. "Bye kai" I reply with and give him a tight squeeze. I then leave the room and go home. As I walked down the haul way I saw mattia come out the toilet. I just looked at him with red puffy eyes and shook my head and carried on walking. "Yo y/n wait-" he said but I ignore him and just keep walking.

Mattia's pov
"Yo y/n wait-" she was gone. I don't know what wrong with her. I walk back into kai's room and he just looks at me and shakes his head. I then look at the rest of the boys and they looked kinda mad. "What is going on" I ask sitting down on kai's bed. "What you said to y/n, you know man that can hurt people" kairi spoke and I just looked at him in confusion. "Bro what did I say" "dude for real! Saying that she's clingy and annoying, ya know bro I would love to have a girlfriend that is clingy it means that they love you and never wanna leave you" he says and I look down and put my head on my hands and shook my head,"what have I done I'm such a idiot" I say and get up and put my shoes on. "Where are you going?" Alejandro asks. "To go talk with y/n" I reply and put my phone in my pocket. "Bye guys,and thanks kai" I say genuinely and he just smiles. I leave his house and go to y/n's house. God I'm such a bad boyfriend.

Y/n's pov
Once I got back to my house I went straight to my bedroom. I jumped on my bed and cried a little and started to to drift off to sleep.
After about 2 hours past I finally woke up. I felt comfier then before. I looked down and saw that I had a pair of long arms around my waist. I just rolled my eyes and got up out of his grip. Once I got out up out of his grip I had woke him up. "Baby...." he says looking at me. "I-I'm sorry baby girl, I didn't mean to call you clin-" "well you did and it hurt you know it's not nice having your boyfriend the person you love call you clingy and annoying" I say with a tear about to roll down my cheek but I wipe it away before he could see, but he saw. He gets up of the bed and hugs me. "I'm so so so sorry princess, I don't know what I was thinking on saying that" he spoke and buried his head into my shoulder. "It's fine baby" I said and pulled out of the hug to face him. It had looked like he had been crying as well. I look at him and lean in to kiss him. He kisses back and places his hand on my cheek. I pull away and we put our head together. We then go back on the bed and cuddle and go to sleep.