Alejandro

~y/n's pov~

"Hey guys" I sigh to the camera with a massive smiles on my face. "So as you all know, Alejandro had to go to prison. He did some crazy shit, which he shouldn't of, but I'm not going to say what happened because that's our business. This is our first video in months because it just doesn't feel right making a video without ale."

I was sat in front of the camera in mine and ales bedroom. We had made a YouTube channel 2 years ago. We were apparently known as 'the best couple going' which I actually liked and in my opinion that was true.

"Anyways" I smile clapping my hands together. "Today is the day! Alejandro is being released. Finally. I've been wasting for this day forever. I haven't seen him in almost a year"

"The prison that he was put in, is about an hour away from here. I'm going to be driving down there in a few hours. I told his parents that I would pick him up and bring him to there house so that he could see them, Emiliano and the boys are gonna be there as well" I explain.

"I guess I'll see you guys when I'm on my way" I smile and cover the camera.

I grab a bag and start to put some things in there like a phone charger, camera batteries Alejandro's phone since he got it taken away from him before he left.

I laid on our bed for a bit and watched Netflix waiting for the clock to hit two. He was being released at four and it was currently twelve thirty.

I suddenly got a phone call from a random number. I picked my phone up and recognize the number. I smile to myself and put my ear to the phone.

"Hello" I speak waiting for a response.

"Hey baby girl" a raspy voice says from the other line.

"Hey baby" I practically whisper from how excited I was.

"Are you still coming to pick me up?" He asks.
"Of course babe. I'm leaving the house at two. Do you want me to bring anything of yours?"

"Only my phone and some deodorant" he says. "Is that ok?"

"That's Fine" I sigh. "What're you doing now?"

"We're on lunch. We get put into two different groups and then we get swapped. So the first groups stays inside to do whatever they want then the second group gets to go outside, and work out or talk but that usually breaks out in a fight" he chuckles at the last part.

"I know baby boy. You told me this already" I giggle and I hear him sigh.

"I can't wait to see you, the family and the boys again"

"I know me to"

"I gotta go baby girl. I'll see you later though ok"

"Ok. Bye I love you"

"I love you to" he said ten hanged up.

I carry on watching Netflix until it's time to leave the house. I get up off the bed, grab the camera, car keys, and money just in case we wanted to grab something to eat.

I get in my car and set up the camera on the dashboard. I had the light glaring down on my face so I had good lighting.

I turned my music down, so I don't get copyright.

"Alright guys I'm now on my way to go pick him up" I smile at the camera as I start to drive.

"I'm so excited to see him." I tell the camera.

After a long hour drive of me being excited and restless I finally made it to were the prison was.

"For gods sake" I complain. "There's a sign that says I ain't aloud to park outside the prison."

I roll my eyes and drive around the city looking for a parking space. I found one, that wasn't far from the prison.

I get out of my car, grabbing the camera and start walking to were I would see my boyfriend that I haven't seen in 8 months.

"I'm so nervous and I don't know why" I laugh at the camera,out of breath from running.

"Ok guys it's four, fifty seven. He's gonna be out in three minutes"

"Look at that guys, it's four fifty nine, just one more minute" I tell them and show them my phone.

My lock screen was a picture of us kissing.

"I'm gonna see that boy right there" I point to Alejandro on my lock screen. "I'm one minute"

And then my phone struck five o'clock.

I looked up and saw a police officer opening the gate to the prison. The next minute I see Alejandro. He had a massive smile on his face, once he looked at me.

Tears filled my eyes, and I ran up to him with the camera in my hand, recording still.

I run into his arms, crying happy tears. His arms wrap around my waist as I burry my head in his chest.

I feel him kiss the top of my head. I look back up at him and see a few tears trickle down his face.

We both lean in and kiss. The kiss was passionate and long. I placed a hand on his cheek as he held my neck.

I pulled away and we pressed our head together.

"God I've missed you so much" he whispers.
"I-I've missed you to" I stutter, from crying.

After that we went back to the car and I drove to Alejandro's parents house, we're the boys, his brother and mom and dad would be.

We get out of the car and head towards the house. He lightly knocks and his mom opens the door.

She embraces him with a massive hug. His dad then joins in and his brother.

I smile at the family.

"Alejandro I've missed you so much" his mom says as she pulls out of the hug to looks at him.

"alejandro! te atreves a hacer algo loco como eso otra vez estás en una mierda aún más profunda" he mom shouts as she points at him.

I chuckle and then hug both of his parents and brother.

"Ale!" Emiliano yells as he hugs him.

"Wassup brother!" Mattia shouts as he hugs him.

"Sup Ale" kairi and Roshaun both say.

"Alejandro! We've missed you bruh!" Alvaro laughs as they all hug him.

That night everyone hanged out and chatted. Alejandro apologized to us for doing what he did.