Mattia

(Hey guys just wanted to say this is gonna be a long one so be prepared😂)

~Y/n's pov~
"ADDY, come on your gonna be late" I shout while gathering her stuff together. "Coming mommy" she shouted back, while holding onto the banister while walking down the stairs. I grabbed her hand walking with her to the door.

"Bye mar" I shout. "Bye baby" he says running down the stairs and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Bye mar" addy says waving. "Still not gonna call me dad" he asks and she shakes her head no. "What why?" He says playfully. "Because your not ma daddy" she sasses and he laughs and so do I. "Oh and y/n please think about what I told you last night" he spoke and I sigh.
"Bye mar" I say again and leave the house.

I wasn't ready for more kids right now, I have addy and that's all I could ask for. And I know I shouldn't think this but I still miss mattia. When I found out I was pregnant with addy, my parents didn't like it, nor did mattia's parents; So they forced us to split up. I was only 18 when I had addy, which I can understand why they were disappointed in us. My mom and dad were relieved when they found out I had a boyfriend, that wasn't mattia. I drop addy over his and his girlfriends house every Friday afternoon and pick her up Sunday afternoon.

When I drop her off me and mattia don't really speak, it's just a 'hi her nappies are in the bottom bit of the bag, I will pick her up at 2 on Sunday' 'yep okay, see you Sunday' and he closes the door.

"Mommy, why don't you and daddy live together" addy asks.
I look rear view mirror at her and back on the road and sigh.
"Because me and your dad aren't together anymore baby". "Oh....ok" she said and played with her dolls in her car seat.

I pull up at the house and turn off the engine and get out of the car.
"Come on baby" I say as I unclip her car seat belt. I pick her up and hold her in my arms. I grab her bag and close the door. I walk up the stairs to the front door and knock.

I was greeted by a red puffy eyed mattia.

~mattia's pov~
"What the hell lena" I yell as she stood in front of me with her arms crossed. "I'm sorry ok, jeez how many times do I need to say" she yelled back and I just rolled my eyes. "You cheated Lena, YOU CHEATED" I shout and she rolls her eyes. "It was one time, and it was by accident" "oh yeah because cheating can be an accident, sure" I yell one last time before there is a silence.

I scratch the back of my head and look down and think, what I'm gonna do next.

"Get out" I say still looking down.
"W-What" She stutters.
"I said get out!" I look up and raise my voice a little. "But you cant this is my house as well" she sobbed and I rolled my eyes. "So what! Grab your shit and get out" I shout making her sigh and walk upstairs.

I then go and sit on the sofa. I bury my head in my hands. About 45 minutes later she walks down the stairs with a suitcase. "You really want me to go" she asks and I stand up and walk over to her and nod and sarcastically smile. "Get your cheating ass out of MY house" I say and she walks out.
I walk over to the sofa again and start to cry. I actually liked her, I used her at the start of our relationship just to get over y/n, which kinda worked, but I still love y/n more then I could ever love Lena.

Once I felt a tear roll down my cheek that was it for me. I burst into tears. I started thinking about mine and y/n's memories we made before we broke up, and that me, y/n and addy could be a family, but that obviously wouldn't work since she's with Mariano.

I heard a knock at the door. Already. I looked at the clock on my phone and realized the time. It was 3:33. I didn't know I had been crying for an hour I thought it had only been a few minutes.