•You introduce him to your parents•

Mattia:
They don't like him!
It was the end of the day and you wanted mattia to meet your parents. You saw mattia walking out the building and ran up to him. "Mattia wait up" you shouted. Mattia turned around and gave you a hug. " hey babe" he said. "I was thinking you could come meet my parents?" I said nervously. "Y/n you know I can't there gonna hate me" "you don't know that" "y/n I was your bully, I made you cry every day. There gonna hate me" "aww please mattia" "uhh fine" "yay!!" I shouted. Mattia drove us to my house and I went to open the door but mattia stopped me. "What's wrong" I asked "I'm... I'm just scared" "listen" I held his hands " no matter what they say I'm always gonna love you" "ok" he replied with. I opened the door and say my mum and dad sitting on the sofa. "Mum... dad.... this is my boyfriend mattia". My mum and dad turned around and saw him. By looking at my dads face he wasn't impressed but my mum I could see she was trying to hold back her anger. " i-it's nice to see you" my mum did as she shook his hand.  Then my dad went up to him and did his handshake then pulled him close to him. " you lay a finger on her there will be hell to pay. Oh and don't think I forgot about you bullying her" my dad whispered in mattias ear. " y-yes sir"

Alejandro:
They loved him!
Me and Alejandro had already planned on meeting my parents a week ago. Today was the day they meet, I wasn't scared or anything... well I kinda was. My parents hated my last boyfriend, I don't know why he was nice but that's besides the point. I have  got a new boyfriend now and I love him.
2 hours later
I heard a knock at the door and rushed down stairs to see that my mum and dad had already answered it and we're chatting and laughing with my boyfriend Alejandro on the sofa."mum dad" "oh hi sweetie" my mum said "I see you've met my boyfriend" "yes, yes we have he is really nice" my mum also said. "Do you even know his name?" I said as I sat down next to Alejandro and held his hand. "Oh sweetie I'm so sorry, what's your name?" My mum said to Alejandro. " Alejandro, Alejandro Rosario" Alejandro smiles at my parents. "Well y/n I think you have made a good choice with your boyfriend" my dad finally spoke up.

Kairi
They kinda like him!
"Mum dad this is my boyfriend , kairi" I said to my mum and dad. My parents looked kairi up and down and walked up to him. "Hi nice to meet you kairi" my dad said and shook his hand. "Nice to meet you to mr y/l/n" kairi said and smiled at my dad. Then kairi hugged my mum "nice to meet you mrs y/l/n" "nice to meet you to kairi".
Kairi then went and sat down on the sofa. "I will be there now babe I'm just gonna talk to my parents" "alright"
I went to the kitchen and saw them whispering. They then saw me and told each other to shh. "So... what do you think of him?" I questioned "well..." my dad began to say then my mum butted in " don't you think he's to small?" "What no , he's fine he's taller then me!" "Year I know he's just small for a boy" "whatever I'm not having this conversation with you talk to me later when kai's gone" I stated and walked off.

Alvaro
They were ok with it!
"Hi me and mrs's y/l/n" Alvaro said. "It's a pleasure to meet you" he also said. " hello Alvaro it's nice to meet you" my mum said. "Nice to meet you son" my dad said as he shook his hand. Alvaro then went to my room while I spoke to my mum and dad. " do you like him" I asked " yes I do y/n" my dad said. "What about you mum" "he seems nice, how old did you say he was again?" "Umm 17" "oh...ok" "ugh come on mum I'm 16 it's only a 1 year difference" I quickly replied with. "Fine" my mum said an then she hugged me. "Thx mum and dad"