Alejandro

~y/n's pov~

"Today has been amazing" I smiled.
"It was" my boyfriend agreed.
"We need to do more things like this" I tell him and he nods.

Me and Alejandro had just walked out of the movies. We had the whole day planned together.

Go for a breakfast, go shopping, then go to the movies and then go back to mine to watch more movies and cuddle.

As we were on our way through the mall we heard screams and someone panicking. We both looked around, to see a guy pointing a gun at a lady behind the cash register.

She was getting money out and handing it to him. She was crying and shaking.

"Hurry up bitch" he yells.

"Babe we have to help her!" I panic. "We can't let her give away the money"

"I know, I know" Alejandro says as he looks around. "Go over there, and just stand back, we don't know what could happen" he warns and I nod and go to were he pointed.

"Be careful" I shout and he nods.

By now everyone was watching what was going on and Alejandro slowly started walking towards the shop.

I the corner of my eye I can see security running.

Alejandro enters the shop with his hands up in defense. I could see him through the glass window.

~Alejandro's pov~

I walk in the shop with my hands up in defense. I'm not gonna lie I was kinda scared.

"E-Excuse me" I spoke causing him to turn around and point the gun at me. I swallow the ball of saliva that was in my throat.

"Put the gun down" I tell him and he shakes his head no. As soon as we made eye contact I knew exactly who's eyes they were. They were my cousins.

(No clue what ales cousin is called so ima make up the name)

"Levi!" I gasp. "What the fuck are you doing". I put my hands down to my side and start walking towards him.

"Sir! Stand back" a security guard yelled. I look at them and shake my head. I slowly walk towards him and he stands still.

By now the lady that was behind the till had left.

"Go away Alejandro!" He pleaded. Levi usually did this. He's been to jail twice for robbing. Me and my family were fed up of him.

"Levi! Put the gun down! Your not gonna shoot me! We're family" I raise an eyebrow.

The next minute I hear him load the gun.

"What the fuck Levi. W-were  cousins.... you can't and won't shoot me"

"Really Alejandro! Really" he glared. That was it I charged at him and got him down to the floor. The gun fell out of his hands as I punched him.

he finally got the gun again he held it to my chest. I looked down at my chest then back up at him.

I looked over at y/n who was now crying. I smiled at her and mouthed 'I love you'. She shook her head, but the mouthed it back.

Bang!

~y/n's pov~

"Alejandro!" I screamed, once I heard the bang and saw him fall down.

I fell to my knees crying. I started running out of breaths. I placed a hand on my chest and the other one of the floor. I looked back up to see the guy who shot him being led out in cuffs.

I took a second glance and realized it was his cousin Levi. We've met a few times at his family's gatherings.

I got up and ran towards him. I hit him and the police had to hold me back.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! Fuck you! You piece of shit! Burn in Hell!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

I finally calmed down and the police officer let go of me. I ran over to Alejandro.

I held his hand and kissed it. "Y-you can't leave me ale" I cry. "Please don't leave me"

I looked at him and saw his glossy eyes. I leaned in and kissed him. He didn't have the strength to kiss me back.

"I love you so much" I burst into tears.

"I-I l-love y-you to p-princess" he just about managed to whisper. "S-stay safe o-ok b-baby girl. T-the b-boy will l-look out for y-you....... s-So will my f-family" and then he closed his eyes. A single tear rolled out from his eye and down the side of his face.

"No Alejandro! Baby! Come on wake up! Don't d-die on me Alejandro. We're supposed to be forever. Me, you, three beautiful children. Come on ale. We're supposed to get married, you know live happily ever after"My breath hitching as I placed his head on my lap while combing my fingers threw his hair.

The paramedics walk over and take his body and put it in a black bag, leaving me there crying. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me.

I looked up at mattia. He had tears in his eyes. I leaned into him and cried.

"I'm so sorry y/n" he whispers. "I'm so sorry"