Mattia [REQUESTED]

Y/n's pov
Me and mattia were in my bedroom laying down together until he got up to go to the toilet.

Mattia had left his phone in the room. While he was in the bathroom I was on my phone. His phone started lighting up with text messages from a girl called Cynthia.

The messages were like 'I love you so much' I then opened his phone and read more of the messages. 'we can be together soon just let me dump her' 'I love you mattia' 'you looked so pretty today' 'Ugh y/n annoys me so much🙄'

I just rolled my eyes. I could feel tears rolling down my face. Mattia then came out of the bathroom and I quickly turned his phone off and put it back. "Someone texted you" "you didn't look at it did you?" "N-no" I say and turn the other way so he wouldn't see me crying.

He picked up his phone and I turned back around. He looked at the message and smiled. "W-who was it?" I ask. "Oh it was just um kairi" "really mattia or was it Cynthia" I say and get up from the bed.

" 'I love you so much' 'we can be together soon just let me end things with her'" I say with my two fingers as quotation marks.

"Ohhh god I'm so sorry y/n" he said and he try's to hug me but I push his arms away.

"No mattia your not" "Yes I am Baby I love you" "NO don't "baby" me. If you really did love me then you wouldn't of cheated. Ok mattia your a cheater" "no I'm not y/n please forgive me"

"No mattia your a cheater and you can't except that I'm right" I say with tears flowing down my face.

"Don't cry please" "wow mattia I just got cheated on by the person I love and your telling me to not cry" I just roll my eyes. "Get out" I whisper and he just looks at me.

"What?" "I said get out" I say a bit louder. "No please y/n" "I SAID GET OUT MATTIA" I shout. "Fine I will" he grabs his coat and barges past me and leave the room.

I just break down into tears and fall to the floor on my knees. Thoughts rushing through my head. What did I do wrong. Was I not good enough.

I then got up and layed on my bed soon to get a phone call of mattia.
'Love of my life' is calling
I hesitate to answer but I do.

What mattia?
Hey I just wanted to say that I'm sorry and that can we put this all behind us and be happy again?
Are you actually serious?
Uh yeah
No mattia did I not make it clear. We're over I never wanna speak to you again. Cynthia can have you.
You could hear the sadness in my voice.
But I don't like Cynthia
Well why don't you tell her that. Bye mattia.
No y/n wai-
I put the phone down and just cry and cry and cry. I ended up crying my self to sleep.

3 years later.

And ever since that day I have never talked,looked or even gone near mattia. I have moved on with a lovely boy called kairi. He treats me well and DOESN'T CHEAT. Anyways I'm not sure about mattia he doesn't talk to kairi,ale,Alvaro,roshaun and Robert no more. I don't no wether he moved on with Cynthia or a whole new girl OR he never moved on. I guess we will never know.

I was in my bedroom on TikTok until I got a text off of someone.

Unknown
Hey mamas.

What the hell. Who could that be. Oh.my.god.
When I was dating mattia he would call me mamas. And kairi calls me princess so it can't be him. Oh no.