mattia

~Y/n's pov

I walk into school with my best friend Leah. We were the schools players. We would talk with the boys for a week or so and then cheat on them or find a way to break there hearts.

We did this because we were both in relationships until we found out they were both cheating on us. We didn't take it well, so we decided that we were done with relationships. No one knows why we break hearts, and that how it's gonna stay.

We wanted people to feel how we felt when our ex boyfriends cheated.

-

We head over to our lockers that were next to each other. Lucky. We took out some of our books for class and shit the locker door.

We stayed there, leaning on the lockers for a bit until we saw a group of boys walk in.

We knew who they were but one of them stood out. I had never seen him before. He was really tall, had black fluffy hair, brown eyes and plump lips. He was pretty attractive.

I didn't realize that I was staring until Leah waved her hand in my face.

"Y/n!" She exclaimed then looked at were I was looking. "Ohh I see you wanna, play him? Remember don't catch feelings"

A smile grows on my face and I nod. "I'll see you in class Leah" I gushed walking over to them.

"Good luck" she says walking off.

I strut up to the group of boys that were swarmed around Alejandro's locker.

"Hey boys" I smirk. They all look at me and roll there eyes a part form the boys I haven't seen before.

The boys don't like me and Leah because I had played them all. I mentally laugh to myself.

"So, what's your name hot stuff" I flirt. "Mattia, mattia polibio. You?"
"Y/n y/l/n" I smile.

"Nice name, for a beautiful girl" he shakes my hand. "So you must be new here" I gushed. "Well yes I am" he laughs.

I lick my lips and look him up and down. "How about me, you date tomorrow night"

"Well I would love to" "Alright see you tomorrow then mattia" I mutter and walk away.

~Mattia's pov

"Alright, see you tomorrow then mattia" she said walking away. I smirk to myself.

"Bro What the hell we warned you about her!" Kairi cautioned and I roll my eyes. "Ever heard of playing the player?"

"No way! You wouldn't" alvaro laughs. "Oh I would"

We walk to class, and the rest of the day I kept seeing y/n talk to other boys. I didn't really care though.

-

Date

Y/n gave me her address to her house and I drove there. I wonder how many boys know where she lives.

I had already got changed once I finished school. Once I got to her house I knocked on the door.

She opened the door, she was wearing a tight black dress that showed her curves, and she had on a gold necklace, with some bangles on her wrist.

She had light makeup on and had curled her hair. She looked amazing. I smiled at her and took her hand and brought her to my car.

We got in my car and I started driving. I placed in hand on her thigh while she looked out the window.

We get to the restaurant. I walk around the other side of the car and open the door for her. She looks up at me and smiles.

I take her hand, and we walk into the restaurant. The waiter took us to a table and we ordered food.