Mattia

Y/n's pov
"Hey guys! It's me y/n and today I'm gonna prank mattia by ignoring him. This is gonna be hard but ya know I'm gonna go through with it, so mattia is over kairi's right now so I'm gonna set up the cameras." I explained to the camera and switched it off. I placed a camera on our closet and put one of his jumpers on top of the camera. I put another camera in our living room.
"Ok guys so I have set up the camera and mattia has just texted me saying he's on his way home, I'm just gonna ignore it but read it so it say read." I say and show the camera my phone.

Baby boy💍

Hey baby girl I'm on my way home now 💜
Read at 4:38 pm

"Ok so I'm gonna just sit on the sofa and wait till he gets home" I spoke and turn all the cameras on in the house and sit on the sofa on my phone. Time goes by and mattia finally gets here. I hear the door open and I look at the camera and smile. He walks into the living room and give me a kiss but I don't kiss back. "Hey baby girl" he says. I just ignore him. "What's wrong?" He asks and yet again ignore him. I get up from the sofa and go up to our room and he follows. I jump on the bed and go on TikTok. I see that mattia had posted a TikTok and I bit my lip and mattia saw so he rushed over to see who I was looking at. Once he sees it was him he sighs is relief. "Baby what have I done" he questions and I ignore him. He then walks out the room and I look at the camera and walk up to it. "Guys I feel so bad.... but I'm gonna carry on the prank I like seeing him like this it's funny and cute. I think he's gone downstairs to get someth-" I get cut off by mattia coming back upstairs. I quickly run back on the bed and lie down and pretend to be asleep. "What have I done y/n" he whispers. He come and sits down on the bed and wraps an arm around my waist and I just smile but I cover it so he can't see.

Mattia's pov
"What have done y/n" I whisper. I walk up to the bed and sit down. I place a arm around her waist and look at the closet. I see that there's a camera. I knew that it was on because the light was blinking red. I just smirk and text Alejandro to phone me.

Alejandro

Yo bro phone me real quick but I won't
answer!

K bro

A minute later I get a phone call off Alejandro. "Oh shit it's my side chick" I say loud enough for y/n to hear.

Y/n's pov
"Oh shit it's my side chick" he says and I jump up. "WHAT!" I shout and he just laughs. "Just joking it's ale" he laughs showing me his phone. "H-how did you know that I was pranking you" "the camera up there, with my hoodie covering it" he points to the camera. "You really think you can prank me, come on now mamas no one can prank me" he says and I just hug him and laugh. I pull out of the hug and kiss him. "I love you so much" he says and I just look at him. "I love you too" i also say and kiss him again. I pull away and get up from the bed and turn off the camera. I quickly run downstairs and turn that camera off and run back upstairs. I run and hug mattia and we just cuddle all night and watch Netflix.