Part 4

"I told you NOT to fuck anyone while I was gone!"

"I told you NOT to fuck anyone while I was gone!". My dad yelled in my face. "Ok, but I fucked three, so I have no idea why you're so mad". I said. "It was two more then you wanted so... I win". I laughed. My dad sighed and rubs his head. "Sit Yoongi". My day says and I did. "So, I didn't go to kill Koro".

"Fucking liar". I growled. "I registered you in the arranged marriage ceremony". My dad said. "You fucking what?". I felt rage fill my chest. The arranged marriage ceremony was different from humans, you can't leave your partner. It doesn't matter what you do it get out of it.

"Why the fuck would you do that!?!". I yelled enraged. "To ground you from what you're doing". My dad says calmly. "Let me leave!". I shouted. "No". My dad said. "Why not!?!". I yelled. "Cause I promised your mother, that's why not". My dad looked me in my eyes. "She told me to keep you as long as I can". My said said. "In case you haven't noticed... You look like her".

I clicked my tongue and looked away. "If I let you leave, then I'll lose part of her too and I'm not doing that". My dad said. I closed my eyes, hoping he stop talking about mother. "I was just like you Yoongi". My dad said. "Going around sleeping around with people, I stopped all that when I met your mother". My dad smiled.

"I want you to meet the person that will change you, just like your mother changed me, that's all I want Yoongi". My dad said. "God just shut up, you're sickening me". I gag and my dad laughs. "Welp". My dad gets up from his chair. "I'm going to apologize to the King for your bullshit". My dad glared at me. "Send my regards". I chuckled. "I fucking...". My dad sighs and left.

I just laughed at him and watched him leave. I bit the inside of my cheek and started walking til I reach where I wanted to go.

 I bit the inside of my cheek and started walking til I reach where I wanted to go

I smiled looking at my mom. Its not her blood you see. She just finished eating the fuck out some bitch and wanted to show off her victory. "Don't be judging me mom". I huffed.

"I'll try for you".