Part 9

I was behind Ryri, who didn't know that he was skipping the whole time. "What's wrong with you?". I asked. "I'm just taking a walk Yoongi". Ryri says. "You killed eight animals on the way here". I told him. "I have fun when I go on walks". Ryri said. Now I know why people are scared of him, but he isn't the one people should be scared of.

"Why are we in the woods? You said that you wanted to kill". I said and Ryri points somewhere. I turn and see humans hunting deers. "Its hunting season". Ryri smiled. "I feel like you said that wrong". I turned to him. "I didn't... Its hunting season". Ryri widely smiled and vamp speeds to one human and breaks his neck.

"Dude!". I yelled. "Hunt with me Yoongi!". Ryri laughs and grabs a man that tries to run away. "I eat?". Ryri says. "I eat". Ryri bites the mans neck. "This man". I rub my face and smelt the blood. 'Shit'. My fangs already came out and I charge at on man and harshly bit his neck. "I knew you were hungry". Ryri chuckled and bites another man.

I haven't drank blood in a while and it felt good to do so. My dad gives me blood tablets and I don't know why. "More". I growled and grabbed the last two men and bit them. I drained them both in two minutes and I still wasn't satisfied. "You must have been on a diet or something". Ryri snickered. I turned to him slowly and Ryri raised a brow. "Yoongi?". Ryri says.

 Ryri says

"More".