Part 16

"Thank you SO much Mr

"Thank you SO much Mr. Liwu!". I said and hung up the phone. "Perfect! Tae is going to be SO happy!". I giggled. I decided to put Jungkook and Taehyung on a beautiful deserted island. "That might make Jungkook leave me alone". I said. "Who is Jungkook?". I jumped.

 I jumped

"Hello mother". I bowed. "Who is Jungkook?". She asked again. "Umm... Just a man". I replied and my mom glared at me. "He's a man that keeps asking for my hand". I told her. "Why didn't I know about this?". She asked. "Its not important". I said. "Not important?". She scoffed. "Any man that is forceful to you needs to be dealt with".

"Mother please, I have it under control". I said. "How?". She raised a brow. "Turns out Tae has a crush on him". I told her. "Is that so?". She smiled. "Well then I don't have anything to worry about... Right?". She said. "No mother". I said. "Good". My mom sits on my bed and crosses her legs. "Were you ok during the ceremony? Do I have to put someone in their place?".

"No mother". I said. "Everyone was respectful". I added. "Hmm?". She looks me up and down. "And where was he?". She asked and I looked down. "Jimin". My mom hissed. "I-I don't know". I whispered and felt my mom's rage. "What do you mean you don't know!?!". My mom yells. "He's supposed to be with you at all times!".

"Mother please calm...". "LUNA!". My mom's shouts and her favorite maid walks in. "Yes my Queen?". Luna bows. "Look for my husband and tell him to meet me in my office". My mom said. "Yes my Queen". Luna bows and leaves. "Mother...". "I had it with him Jimin... You need another personal body guard". She said. "No!". I yelled. "To bad". My mom says and left.

"Damn it!". I yelled and put on my slippers. "I need to find him". I said.

"That's not needed".