Part 119

Jimin's POV

I was waiting for Yoongi to come back when my door was kicked open and my mom and Luna ran to my side

I was waiting for Yoongi to come back when my door was kicked open and my mom and Luna ran to my side. "Mother...". "My baby! You're ok!". Mom starts kissing all over my face. "I'm fine mother". I told you. "How dare you do something so dangerous and make bloodress worry". Luna smacks me in my head. "Ow". I rubbed my head.

"Good for you". Luna huffs. "I'm fine though". I said. "That's not the point". Mom glares at me. "What were you thinking?". Mom asked. "I just wanted to know something, that's all". I said. "Is knowing something more important then your life?". Mom asked. "I didn't...". "You didn't think about your life!?!". Mom shouts. "Mother...". "If I may interrupt for a moment".

 "If I may interrupt for a moment"

"Oh my". Luna gasped. "An-and you ar-are?". Mom stutters. "I am Junseo". Junseo bows. "Sadly, I'm Hiji's older brother". Junseo said. "Your brother caused my baby pain". Mom hissed. "My brother is no more". Junseo said. "Jimin killed him". Junseo says and mother and Luna looks at me. "You... Killed someone?". Mom asked. "I taught you well". Luna nods and mother turns to her.

"I mean... For shame on you Mistress! You're going straight to hell". Luna said. "I didn't kill him alone mother, Yoongi helped me". I said. "He what?". Mom says fuming. "I was to scared to do it but I didn't want to keep him alive, so I felt like I had to". I looked at her. "It needed to be done and I don't regret it". I stated. "I feel guilty but I don't regret killing him". I said. "If only I had the heart back then to do so, you all wouldn't have to suffer".

I looked at Junseo and smiled. "Its quite alright Junseo". I told him. "Yeah, don't beat yourself up handsome". Luna says. "I'm sorry?". Junseo said. "I love your clothing". Mom said. "Thank you?". Junseo turns to me but I covered my face in embarrassment. "I make a mean steak". Luna said. "Come, we'll eat it in my office". Mom grabs Junseo's arm and walks out.

"Bitch! You're married!". Luna shouts running after them. "God, they are so embarrassing". I sighed. "That was awful". I looked up and saw both Haru and Saga. "He ain't even all that". Saga scoffs. "Saga, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while now". Haru placed a hand on his shoulder. "You are SO fucking ugly". Haru said. "Like on everything I own, stolen and lost... You are ugly".

"Me! Ugly!?!". Saga says offended. "Have you seen Yoongi!?!". Saga yells. "Don't you bring him into your ugliness!". I shouted. "My Yoongi is handsome!". I yell. "Probably only to you". Saga said. "You get out right now!". I ordered. "Hey now, we didn't come here for that". Haru said. "Oh right". Saga says. "Umm... What's wrong?". I asked. Haru and Saga both pointed at me.

"You got a bun bun in the over!".