Part 18

I went to the dining room and saw dad already eating. "Morning daddy". I said. "Jimin! Good morning". My dad smiled at me. I kissed his cheek and sat next to him. "So... Your mother and Saga". My dad says. "Yes". I sighed. "I feel like mother doesn't like him". I said. "She doesn't like anyone other then you, me and Taehyung". My dad says.

I picked up my tea and my mind went to that man at the ceremony. "Daddy, who was that man and son you were talking to at the ceremony?". I asked. "The Min's". He said. "I grow up with Jungwon... Hell, he's my best friend". My dad chuckles. "As for his son, Yoongi... He's...". "Not the guy for you". My mom walks in and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning mother". I said. "Morning darling". My dad smiled. "Morning my loves". My mom sits. "Why were you talking about him?". My mom looks at me. "Did he say or touch you? Should I go over there and...". "No mother please". I interrupted. "Daddy was just having a good time with them so I just wanted to ask".

My mom stares at me but nods her head. "Anyway, there's a petition going around for you to be in the next ceremony". My mom looks at me. "Re-really?". I blinked. "I know, its ridiculous". My mom scoffs. "Umm actually...". "This is the fourth year that people been asking for you and I always say no". My mom shook her head.

"They need to stop, cause the answer will be always be no". My mom says and starts eating. "Um... I was...". "Pardon the interruption". A butler walked in. "Taehyung is...". My mom already ran out the room. "Why is she trying to take Tae from me? I gave her Jin". I groaned and my dad laughed. "Can't pair two people together that have the same attitude, that's a fight waiting to happen".

"My money is on Jin". My dad and I said at the same time then we laughed. "I need to get... Oh?". I gasped when someone grabbed my arm. "Tae? How...". "No time, run". Taehyung pulls my arm and we ran to our hideout.

 Taehyung pulls my arm and we ran to our hideout

"I can't run in a dress like you tomboy". I wheezed trying catch my breath. "I have a plan to get my beloved Prince". Taehyung smiles. "So do I, but what's yours?". I asked.

"Kidnap!".