Part 62

Yoongi's POV

"I can't believe that the door was open". I scoffed. "My baby lives here, he can get hurt". I said walking around the castle looking for Jimin. "Where is my...". *crunch*.

"Sup". The women said. "Who... Is that a pepper?". I asked. "I have to eat every five minutes". She looks me up and down. "You're Yoongi right?". She asked. "Yes... You are?". I asked. "Haru". She answers. "Looking for Jimin?". Haru asked. "I am". I replied. "So that's for him?". Haru pointed to the gift. "Yes, its from Kei". I told her. "The model? Cool". Haru bit the pepper.

"Jimin is taking a bath". Haru says and I gulped. "Rea-really?". I panted. "Yup... Wanna see him?". Haru asked. "Yes the fuck I do". I nodded. "What I get?". Haru asked. "I umm... Got some gum". I said. "Gum?". Haru hissed. "I'm supposed to eat gum?". Haru glared at me. "Well... No, you chew gum". I said. "Boy I outta smack your face off". Haru said. "I-I have money, you want some money?".

"I can't eat money!". Haru yelled. "The fuck you wanna eat money for!?!". I yelled back. "Who you yelling at!?!". Haru shouted. "Yo... Oh? Wait, I have a granola bar". I said. "That'll do". Haru said and I handed her the granola bar. "Sweet! Raspberry!". Haru smiled. "This way". Haru walked upstairs and I quickly followed her.

"So this is Jimin's room?". I looked around the room like a cat and got hit in the head. "Ow". I glanced at Haru. "Talk louder if you want him to hear you". Haru whispered. "Sorry". I whispered back. We heard movement in the bathroom and I started panicking. "Chill your dick, he isn't going to be scared seeing you". Haru says in a low voice.