part 11

I was staring at my dad while he was eating

I was staring at my dad while he was eating. "Why are you staring at me?". My dad asked. "How long was I out for?". I asked. "Only for a day, why?". My dad looked at me. "So why is the ceremony two damn weeks away!?!". I yelled. "Some of the royal can't attend it by that time". My dad said. "So why make it two weeks instead of pushing it back another month!?!".

"Yes". My dad starts eating his steak again and I groaned. "Eat your veggies son, they will calm you down". My dad says and I walked out. "IT WAS COOK IN BLOOD!". My dad screams. "NOT FALLING FOR THAT SHIT AGAIN!". I screamed back and left.

 I screamed back and left

I was biting my nails nervously while waiting for my associates and Minsa to help calm me down. "Now he's eating his nails? I would say I'm worried but I'm not... At all". Ryri said. "Yoongi? You good bro?". Aza asked. "Cousin?". Minsa snaps her fingers. "Move hoes, I got this". Yeon sat on my lap and I looked at him. "What's wrong dad...". I punched him before he finished.

"Ow! My beautiful face!". Yeon held his cheek and looks at me. "What's wrong with you!?!". Yeon yelled. "Don't you fucking come near me!". I shouted. "I was helping you!?!". Yeon rubs his cheek. "That was assault in every language!". I shouted. "You're mean!". Yeon sniffs and hugs Aza. "But why?". Aza said. "You wanna tell us why you're bitching right now?". Ryri asked.

"Th-the ceremony... Its in two weeks". I shuttered. "Shit". Ryri says. "Sorry my favorite cousin... Sorry that I can't help you". Minsa giggled. Yeon cleared his throat and shoved his left hand in my face. "I'm right he...". I pushed Yeon's hand away from me. "Look at it this way". Ryri pats my shoulder. "You probably won't even meet anyone that night". Ryri said. "Oh yeah! There is a rule for that!".

I turned to Minsa. "Rule? What rule?". I asked. "The only way to get out of a marriage is not being in one at all". Aza said. "What the fuck are you talking about?". I said. "What she means is the ceremony is invalid unless you find a partner". Yeon said. "Really?". I turned to him. "I didn't know that". I said. "Uncle didn't tell you?". Minsa tiles her head.

"No Uncle didn't". I hissed. "Oopies". Minsa cover her mouth. "Just don't go and not try Yoongi, your dad will know". Ryri gets up. "Where are you going?". Aza asked. "I'm going for a walk". Ryri grins. "No!". I yelled. Ryri just looks at me, laughs and disappears. "Damn it!". I pulled my hair. "But why?". Aza said. "He kills when he goes on walks". I groaned.

"Well why didn't he take me!?!". Aza yelled. "Ask him yourself". I said. "Come on Yoongi, I want a bloody sundae". Minsa tugs my jacket. "Fine". I said and pushed her to Aza. "She wants a bloody sundae". I said. "What!?! I want you to take me!". Minsa said. "No, no". I grinned and ran away.

"Fuck you!!!".