Part 76

Jimin's POV

I went outside the next day cause I needed some alone time. Mother was still resting while daddy was watching over her. "Mother said she seen this before". I touched the necklace. "Where and does she know the Omo family?". I questioned myself. "It doesn't matter, I have to make sure mother doesn't faint again". I tuck the necklace in my dress.

"I'll make sure I hide it well". I said and saw two people behind a tree.

 I said and saw two people behind a tree

"Kim Taehyung!". I yelled and they jumped from each other. "Jimin! Hey buddy". Taehyung showed off his boxy smile and I completely ignored it. "I've been calling and texting you! You could at least said you were ok!". I sniffed. "No, no! I'm sorry!". Taehyung gave me a hug. "I'm fine, see?". Taehyung said. "A little to late for that". I scoffed. "Sorry Jimin, I've been busy fucking his brains out".

"You're tainted". I pushed Taehyung away from me. "I am not!". Taehyung hits Jungkook in his head. "Why?". Jungkook said. "You wouldn't let me leave til I slept with you!". Taehyung shouted. "You... Asked for it". Jungkook raised his brow. "No I...". "I believe you Jungkook, he ain't innocent". I said. "Jimin, suck my ass". Taehyung gave me a hateful look. "Jungkook looks like the jealous type".

"Very much so". Jungkook said. "I'm also very protective and controlling... In the bedroom that is". Jungkook winked at Taehyung making him blush. "Anyway, what I miss?". Taehyung asked and I told him what happen. "Oh god Jimin". Taehyung gave me another hug. "Is she ok? I'm sorry I wasn't here for you". Taehyung said. "I'm ok Tae, really". I smiled.

"I'm sorry Jimin". Jungkook bowed. "Oh no! Please don't bow, you two couldn't possibly know something like this could happen". I said. "Its still unacceptable". Jungkook said. "Tae, I want you to stay with Jimin". Jungkook said. "Ok daddy!". Taehyung giggled. 'Daddy?'. I between the two of them. "I'll go get your things". Jungkook kissed Tae on his head and leaves.

"Why did you call him that?". I asked. "Call him what?". Taehyung says. "You called him daddy, why would you call another man that? Its weird". I shivered. "Uh...". Taehyung scratched his head. "I'll get back to you with that". Taehyung runs off. "Hey!". I shouted at him. "How can y'all run in heels".

 "How can y'all run in heels"

"Haru! Its the real you!". I hugged her. "Really?". Haru said. "What? That other look was weird". I said. "I...". Haru pinched her nose. "Anyway, you're coming with me". Haru said. "What? Why?". I asked. "To play the princess and the knight... To talk about the Omo family". Haru said. "You know about them?". My eyes widened. "Know them? Ha!...".

"I worked for them".