Part 59

I came back and saw that Jimin was gone

I came back and saw that Jimin was gone. "What?". I looked around for him like I was looking for my owner. "He's been gone for forty five minutes dear cousin". Minsa said. "If you take that long to touch yourself then imagine you fucking him... That's like a extra hour". Ryri said. "I'm kicking you out the crew". Aza said. "Where'd he go?". I asked. "Well he has a home". Ryri said.

I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed. "Good evening". Kei said. "Baby". Ryri bit his lip. "I like older men". Kei said. "How old are you?". Ryri asked and got slapped by Aza. "You need to stop putting your hands on me!". Ryri shouted. "Stop being a hoe". Aza hissed. "Can someone give this to J...". "Give it to me!". I snatched the gift from Kei's hands.

"Almost took his damn hands off". Minsa said. "What's in it?". Aza asked. "Just a gift for helping me... Nothing major". Kei giggled. "You have a beautiful giggle". Ryri said. "I will never let you touch me". Kei said. "Well I tried". Ryri shrugs. "I heard that Lui was going to ask Vi out". Minsa says looking at her phone.

"Who?". Ryri growled. "Viviana? I love her!". Kei claps. "Her beauty is...". "You mean this shit stain!?!".

 "You mean this shit stain!?!"

"Yup, that's Lui". Minsa said. "His clothes don't even match! He won't even be a good match for Vi!". Ryri yelled. "I have to save Vi from this downgrade". Ryri said. "He's cute". Aza said. "Fuck you mean? I'm cute". Ryri said. "You're my friend... You're ass ain't cute". Aza scoffs and I laughed. "Fuck you Aza!". Ryri yelled. "My ass is for Hoseok". Aza said.

"I'm wasting to much time on y'all, I have to wife up Vi". Ryri runs out the studio. "Weirdo". Minsa said. "Lets follow him". Aza said. "Yes!". Minsa jumps and they both ran after Ryri. "Yoongi, do me a favor". Kei says and I turned to him. "That gift in your hands... Guard it with your life". Kei said.

"It was very important to me".