Part 45

I was walking in my garden in complete boredom

I was walking in my garden in complete boredom. Saga left to that village yesterday, Hoseok and Ryri was busy finding more info on him, Jin was taking it easy cause he is pregnant and since it was his first pregnancy, his morning sickness is bad. Taehyung... I have no idea what he was doing. "I'm bored!". I whined and pouted.

I continued walking and felt something off. I backed away and was going to run back into the castle. "Easy there Cinderella, I'm not here to hurt, I'm just waiting for your pops". A voice says and I looked down.

 A voice says and I looked down

"Hey". "AHHHHH!!!". I screamed then covered my mouth. "Really? I was trying to sleep". The person groaned and got up. "Wh-who are you?". I asked. "Your dad never mentioned me?". The person asked and I shook my head. "That dick". The person growled. "I'm Haru and I'm a girl". Haru said. "I need to say that cause I've been mistaken for a boy my whole life, like really? You can tell I'm a girl right?".

"Umm... Yes?". I said. "That'll do". Haru laughed. "So... Where's your dad? I've been waiting for a hour and patience really doesn't run in my family". Haru stretched. "Daddy is in a meeting with the King". I told her. "Aww, you call your father daddy... Adorable". Haru chuckled. "I always call...". "I have no time for life lessons". Haru says. "The kitchen is open right?". Haru asked.

"Yes it is, but". "That's all you have to say". Haru says and starts walking off. "Wait!". I chased after her. "You'll catch me faster without those heels". Haru yells and starts running. "HEY!". I screamed and stopped cause me feet were killing me. "Damn it". I groaned. "This is why Saga shouldn't have left me". I pouted. "I want someone to carry me". I whined.

"Say no more".