Part 41

Jimin's pov

"What the hell was that!?!"

"What the hell was that!?!". Hoseok yelled. "Memory dust". I answered. "Saga, take them home". I ordered and Saga bowed. I looked at Yoongi feeling apologetic. "Umm... And that is?". Hoseok asked. "Its dust to erase someone's memory". I said. "That doesn't sound good". Hoseok said. "Its safe and it will erase things they saw ten minutes ago". I said.

"I'll be back as soon as possible". Saga picks up both Ryri and Yoongi and disappears. "And what about that strange girl?". Hoseok said. "Strange?". I tilted my head. "What was her name?". Hoseok started thinking. "Aza! That women!". Hoseok says. "She's probably with Tae and Jin right now". I said and looked at the book he gave me. "Where did you get this?". I asked.

"I told you, my Kingdom is the oldest, so finding something like this was easy". Hoseok said. "It has a lot on him Jimin". Hoseok smiled. "Thank you Hobi". I smiled back. "Don't worry about it Chim". Hoseok pats my shoulder. "And when were you going to tell me?". We both jumped.

 We both jumped

"Do-does Jin know you're dress like this?". I asked. "I-it was wacky tacky day". Namjoon groaned. "So where's the wacky?". Hoseok says and I giggled. "Shut it Jung". Namjoon hissed. "Now back to you Jimin". Namjoon shifted his eyes to me. "Why are asking for information on him?". Namjoon asked and I told him everything.

"I see". Namjoon nods. "So...". "I'm on your side Jimin". Namjoon grins. "I would want answers too". Namjoon said. "Wait who isn't on your side?". Hoseok asked. "Saga". I said. "I am on your side! I'm hurt you said that". Saga sniffs and I laughed. "I know, I know, I'm messing with you". I said. "Better...". Saga looked at Namjoon. "Looking like lime and lemonade, I see you". Saga wheezed.

"I will hurt you". Namjoon growled. "Oh no! Don't use your citrus powers on me". Saga dropped on the flood in tears. Me being terrible... I started laughing with him. "Really?". Hoseok shook his head. "I-I". I laughed again. "Yeah...". Namjoon walked out. "Wait a minute... How did you even get in here!". Hoseok yells following him. "Wait! I want some lemonade!". Saga choked out.

"Shut up Saga!!!".