Part 20

I sat on my bed just staring at the book Saga found

I sat on my bed just staring at the book Saga found. It was a little thin, but I didn't care. I need to find out why he gave my family so much power. "Are you going to read it anytime soon?". I turned to Saga holding my chest. "Can you like not do that?". I said. "Whatever do you mean?". Saga tilts his head innocently and I sighed.

"What? You've been staring at that book for a hour and I got bored". Saga said. "You've been staring at me for a hour?". I raised my brow. "Had a whole meal too, can't believe you didn't smell it". Saga shock his head. "I don't like you". I said. "You don't hate me, so...". Saga shrugged. I just ignored him and was about to open the book. "To late". Saga says.

"Wha...". "Jimin!". Jin and Taehyung burst into my room. "Huh!?!". I looked at them. "Why are you guys here?". I asked. "Tae said we were going to have a sleepover, so we must go shopping!". Jin squealed. "But I have...". "We must go shopping". Jin says in my face. "O-ok". I gulped. "Fabbie! Joon is waiting, so hurry up". Jin says and sees Saga. "Mmm... Hi Saga".

Saga stared at Jin and made his way to my side. "Hi Saga! Looking sexy as always". Taehyung said and Saga grabs my arm. "Don't be a bitch, I have Kim "he's a whole man" Namjoon... I don't want or need you". Jin scoffed. "And I only want kookie". Taehyung said. "You gave him a nickname?". I turned to Taehyung and he blushed.

"I-I... Shut up!". Taehyung ran out my room. "Why must you embarrass him?". Jin sighs. "I just asked a question". I giggles and hid the book in my pillowcase. "Come on Saga". I said. "Of course". Saga bowed. "What was tha...". "Can't keep Namjoon waiting right?". I looked at Jin. "Of course you can't". Jin glared at me and walked out.

"Should I...". "Yes please". I cut off and Saga got the book and puts it in his coat pocket.

"Now lets go shopping!".