Part 40

(I GOT THEM BACK!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! 😭)

I followed Hoseok all the way to a library.

"HOSEOK!!!". I watched Jimin pounce on this Hoseok and rage filled my body. "Don't Hoseok me, I've been looking everywhere for you". Hoseok said. "Sorry". Jimin pouted. 'I'm going to kill him'. I glared at Hoseok. "Anyway...". I saw him pull out a book and hand it to Jimin. "The Omo family?". Jimin says and looks at Hoseok. "That's his last name". Hoseok said.

'His?'. I look at Jimin. 'Who is he looking for?'. I wonder and felt someone tap my shoulder. I jumped and Ryri chuckled. "They having sex yet?". Ryri whispered. "That's not funny". I hissed. "Didn't say it as a joke". Ryri shrugged. "Jimin! Your stalker is stalking you!". I whipped my head to Saga who was smiling at me and Ryri was quick to choke him out.

"I'm the only one who can embarrass him". Ryri says coldly. Saga starts wheezing and Ryri choke him harder. "Lets see how long it you to turn a death like color". Ryri snickers. "Let him go". Hoseok said. Ryri just looks at him and scoffs. "Ok". Hoseok walks over to Ryri and grabs his wrist. "What are... Ahhh!". Ryri cries out in pain and I saw smoke coming from his wrist.

"What are you doing!?!". I yelled and pulled Ryri away from him. I saw that his wrist was burned. "Ry! Are you Ok!?!". I asked worried. "Fine". Ryri says glaring at Hoseok. "He's the sun King". Jimin says glaring at Ryri and I. "What are you two doing in here?". Jimin asked. "Umm". Both Ryri and I looked at each other. "Chim...". Hoseok said. "I know". Jimin sighs.

"Saga". Jimin said. "Sweet!". Saga jumps and scoffed at Ryri. "I'm going to fucking kill you". Saga smiled. "Gotta fight back first". Ryri smirked. "You...". "Saga". Jimin said. "Right, sorry". Saga pulled something out his pocket. "What are...". Saga blew something in Ryri and my face and we both blacked out.

"Sorry Yoongi".