Part 38

I froze and my mouth dropped

I froze and my mouth dropped. Yeon and Saga were on my sofa naked and sleeping. 'I-I haven't been gone for that long'. I covered my mouth and threw my shoe straight at Saga's face. "Fuc... Ji-Jimin". Saga looks at me scared. "What the hell Saga!". I yelled. "Umm I can explain". Saga says and Yeon starts moving. "Can we like leave? I don't want to wake him up". Saga said.

"Bring your ass then". I grabbed his ear and dragged him out my room. "Talk". I hissed. "So we talked then the chilling part came in". Saga said. "Really?". I glared. "I told you that he has a thing for Yoongi, so why did you do that?". I asked. "Yoongi?". Saga taps his chin. "The short one!?!". Saga exclaimed. "Ew really?". Saga made a weird face. "Man... Did he upgrade or what?". Saga chuckled.

I was going to hit him when my cell phone rings. "Hobi!". I answered happily. "Did Saga tell you yet?". I looked at Saga. "Oh right, Tetal". I sighed. "I told him to ask you before he just ups and leaves... Don't tell me he told you then left?". I laughed. "No, he didn't leave and I gave him permission to go". I told him. "Why are lying?". Saga said.

"Really!?! Oh thank god! Cause I wasn't about to go there, do you know that Tetal is haunted?". "That's what I told him!". I shouted. "Can you like, shut the hell up, I'm tired and hurting". Yeon glared at us and went back in my room. "Uh... Who was that?". I glared at Saga before talking to Hoseok. "Just a friend Saga made". I said. "So... Hookup or relationship?".

I stared at Saga and tilted my head. "The second one". I said. "Bout time". I laughed. "Don't be talking about me". Saga pouted. "I'm coming over anyway, I found a journal on the man and there's no spells in it". "Thank you Hobi". I smiled. "You're welcome Chim, see you soon". I put my phone away and grinned at Saga. "Hobi is coming! Hobi is coming!". I jumped up and down.

"Eww, stop, I hate cute things". Saga gagged. "Can y'all please... Oh, Jimin... Your bodyguard forced his self in me". Yeon said. "What!". Saga yelled. "You begged!". Saga shouted. "For you to stop... Listen". Yeon shook his head. "Bitch!". Saga hissed. "I'm aware". Yeon rolled his eyes. "Bye Jimin! Thank you for the dress". Yeon bows. "You're welcome". I grinned.

"Call you later". Yeon winks at Saga and walks away. "Y'all are cute". I turned to Saga who was watching Yeon walk off. "Samato Saga". I said. "How dare you". Saga gave me a angry look. "Shut up and get ready". I said.

"Hobi is coming!".