Part 25

Saga and I went to my private library to read the book

Saga and I went to my private library to read the book. "I'm sorry but I think you're overreacting a little". Saga says. "Your family has more power then any other vampire family and yet you're questioning it". Saga said. "Something isn't sitting right with me, and I told you that already". I said. "But you never told me why". I glanced at Saga.

"So you wouldn't question if your family got more power and authority over a whole King and his family?". I asked. "Not really...". I heard the hesitation in his voice. "Exactly, so I'm going to question everything and it starts with him". I opened the book. It was so old. Some words were faded, there were pages missing and I couldn't make out the pictures that were there.

"Damn... This book must be related to dirt". Saga snickers and I glared at him. "Sorry, not the time for jokes... So I'ma shut up now". Saga said. "Thank you". I said. "Lets see". I carefully turn the pages of the book. "Hmm?". I stopped on a page that caught my attention. "September 1, 1808". I read. "They had months back then?". I hissed at Saga. "I'm sorry". Saga bowed.

"September 1, 1808... This is the day I've been waiting for, the day ... Park was born". I tilted my head. "I'm so slow... This is my dads birthday". I shook my head and continued reading. "I have so many plans for this family...". I couldn't make out the rest of words. "Damn it". I turned the page and saw a fire spell. "Jimin!". Saga immediately pulled me from the book before the book was set on fire.

"You ok?". Saga asked. "I'm fine...". I look at the book that was now a pile of ash. "Something really was in that book". Saga said. "We'll never know now". I sighed. "You better not be giving up on me". Saga said. "I'm not... I just...". I rubbed my head and Saga pats my shoulder. "I'll find something else, don't worry". Saga grins. "I know... Thank you". I smiled.

"No thanks needed, now to bed you go". Saga tossed me over his shoulder. "Put me down!". I yelled. "Nope you need your sleep". Saga says. "I can walk!". I wiggled. "With you're short legs, it will take two hours to get to your room". Saga laughed. "Oh, fuck you Saga". I said. "No, you're a child". Saga chuckled. "Now lets tuck you in". Saga walks out the room still holding me.

"I hate you".