Part 106

All my anger built up again when she said that

All my anger built up again when she said that. "Sa... Ga". Taehyung held his chest. "Knew I didn't like him". Hoseok clicked his tongue. "Y'all got the wrong idea". Haru says. "Saga had no idea". Haru said. "The hell do you mean?". Jin asked. "Saga fought with his brother decades ago but he lost and Hiji knocked Saga out causing him to lose his memory for a very long time". Haru said.

"Disgusting". Jin spat. "How can he do that to him?". Taehyung says with tears. "Killing him won't be so bad". Ryri laughed. "Well why the hell are we still here?". Jungkook made a fist. "Lets go punch a hole in his chest". Jungkook smiled. "Y'all misunderstand me". Haru said. "Hiji actually cares for his brother". Haru said. "Really?". Mrs. Park gasped.

"Did he tell you anything different?". Haru asked. "He said that he hated his brother and always fantasies on killing him". Mrs. Park said. "Hmm... That's not what I saw when I worked for him". Haru said. "I heard that he regretted hurting his brother and wishing he can take it back". Haru rubs her chin. "Alright enough". I said. "I need to find Jimin, so tell me where he is". I looked at Haru. "He's at the realm castle".

"You're joking". Namjoon said. "That place been destroyed since forever". Dad said. "It was just hiding". Haru said. "How do we get there?". I asked. "We can't go". Haru said. "Eh?". Minsa tilts her head. "Jimin has the only...". Haru looks at Mrs. Park. "You... Have one don't you?". Haru asked. "Have what?". Mrs. Park asked. "A necklace, you have one right?". Haru says. Mrs. Park starts thinking and her mouth dropped.

Mrs. Park starts digging in her pockets and pulls something out.

"I knew that looked familiar". Mrs. Park said. "Hiji gave me this at a ball one night". Mrs. Park adds. "Why do you still have it?". Mr. Park hissed. "Cause its bounded to her". Haru said. "She try to burn it, toss it... Hell she even tried to throw it in ocean but it kept coming back... Isn't that right Yana?". Haru glances at her. "It won't leave me alone". Mrs. Park covers her face.

"Love". Mr. Park hugs her. "I tried Zahoon, I really did". Mrs. Park sniffs. "Umm...". We turned to Yeon. "What's up?". I asked. "Don't you think...".

"There's another brother?".