Part 43

Jimin's pov

I was eating in my tea room when I got a text

I was eating in my tea room when I got a text. "Hmm". I picked up my phone and saw that it was Yoongi. "Right...". I sighed. "I should apologize to him and Ryri". I said and checked my phone.

Yoongi
JIMIN!!! HELP ME! I WOKE UP IN THE BED WITH RYRI! PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME!!! I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING! PLEASE HELP ME! I'M TIRED OF THROWING UP AND CRYING!

I stared at the text confused and lost. "How did they end up in bed together?". I tilted my head. "And why would I be mad?". I asked myself. "Food!". I saw Saga jump in the room and snatched everything on the table. "Oh shit! Bacon chips!". Saga smiled. "Sexting is tiring Jimin, I swear". Saga says drinking my blood tea.

"I-I didn't need to know that". I said and showed him the text. "Can you explain this?". I said. "Oh damn... It worked". Saga laughed. "Saga". I hissed. "All I did was take off some clothes and put them in the bed". Saga said. "And why would you strip them?". I questioned. "For fun". Saga snickered. "You striped two men and put them in a bed... Does that sound like fun?".

"Yes, but the way you said it makes it a crime". Saga pouted. "Tell him what you did". I ordered. "But Jimin!". Saga whined and I hit him with my newspaper. "Tell him". I said. "Fine!". Saga snatched my phone from me while pouting. I giggled and continued to eat my blood fruit parfait. "There, happy". Saga handed me back my phone.

"Thank you". I smiled. "Don't smile at me". Saga huffs, takes more food and jumps out the window. "Big baby". I giggled and checked my phone.

Jimin
Yo, this is Saga and by force I was forced to tell you that I took your pants off as a joke... We good?

I blankly stare at the text. "I-is he serious?". I rubbed my head and got a text.

Unknown
This is Ryri and can you tell me what the hell happen cause the last thing I remember was being in your house and in a library

"As expected from someone from the Tomoe family". I said and saved Ryri's number in my phone.

Jimin
As expected from the youngest of the Tomoe family, nothing happened between you and Yoongi... Can you come over? I will like to speak with you

Ryri
THANK GOD! I was about to murder him and sure, I will love to know how you know my family, I'll be there soon

Jimin
Excellent! I'll be waiting

I put my phone away and called Luna. "Yes mistress?". Luna says. "I'm having a guest over, please make sure no one interrupts me". I said. "Of course mistress". Luna bows. "And... No murder". I said. "Why the hell not!?!". Luna yelled. "Luna". I looked at her and she sighs. "Very well". Luna bows and leaves but no without complaining.

I laughed and shook my head. I took out my notebook and started writing down questions for Ryri.

Cause he knows who I'm looking for.