Part 57

"Did you hear? Jimin is coming!"

"Did you hear? Jimin is coming!". A man says. "I know! I'm so excited!". A women said. "Working with two absolute beauties! This is a dream come true!". The man says. "All we need is Jin and I can die happily". The women said. "Ca-can we get Jin?". The man asked her. "Namjoon will not let him do this".

 "Namjoon will not let him do this"

I finally walked in and everyone bowed to me. "Mistress, it is a honor to be working with you". The man said. "Likewise". I smiled. "This isn't a difficult photoshoot so please don't worry". The women said. "If you all help Kei look beautiful then I'm in good hands". I said. "You're in very good hands mistress!". The man said. "Welcome to my second home Jimin".

 "Welcome to my second home Jimin"

"I love you". I immediately said and Kei just laughs. "I know that already". Kei says. "Your mother said you've been watching me since you were young". Kei said. "You're the only important thing to me". I said and Kei smiles at me. "Thank you Jimin, I do appreciate having a dedicated fan like you". Kei says and I started crying. "That's all I wanted to be for you!". I cover my face.

"Jimin please don't cry". Kei said and I stopped. "Yo-you actually stopped". Kei blinks. "You asked me too". I said. "Right...". Kei looks me up and down. "Any who...". Kei claps his hands. "You summoned". A lady bows. "Get Jimin ready". Kei orders. "At once". The lady turns to me. "Please follow me mistress". She says and I nodded.

After she was done with me, Kei came to do my hair and make up. "So... I heard through the blood vines that you were looking for a Omo family member". Kei said and I looked at him. "The blood vines were right". I replied. "May I ask why?". Kei says and I told him. Kei stops doing my hair and looks at me. "Are you serious?". Kei asked and I nodded.

"It is strange". Kei taps his chin. "Very". I said. "Well... They were a strange family". Kei said. "Wait, you meet them?". I asked. "They used to come here to take their family portraits". Kei said. "That second son you're looking for is very scary". Kei shivers. "And the rest of the family?". I asked. "Scared of him". Kei answers.

"Which surprised me cause even though the second son gave off this evil aura... He looks sweet". Kei said. "Looks are very deceiving". Kei adds. "What do you know about his older brother?". I asked. "Not much, he doesn't take pictures with his family... Guessing he didn't like his younger brother that much, I heard they always fight". Kei says.

"I see". I nodded. "But I did hear from the blood vines that the older brother has a family". Kei said. "Do you believe them?". I asked. "I stopped believing them for years now". Kei huffed and I giggled. "Now...".

"Time for your close up".