Part 120

"WHAT!?!"

"WHAT!?!". I screamed. "You got a bun bun in the oven! You got a bun bun in the oven!". Haru and Saga sings while dancing with each other. "Who got a bun bun in the oven?". Haru sings. "You!". Saga points at me and starts twerking. "Jimin got a bun bun in the oven! Yeah! Jimin got a bun bun in the oven!". Haru starts swaying her hips. "I'm...". I touched my stomach.

"Bu-but Yoongi wore protection the last time we slept together". I said. "Jimin...". Haru sits on my bed and looks at me. "Condoms aren't shit". Haru said. "Good talk". Haru smiled. "Damn right they aren't". Saga said. "That's why I go raw". Saga says proudly. "What about diseases?". I asked. Haru and Saga looks at me, looked at each other and laughs. "Vampires can't get diseases".

"Wait what?". I look at Haru. "Can you believe this guy?". Saga shook his head. "Right?". Haru sighs. "Condoms are fucking weak". Haru scoffs. "Especially if you got a man that knows how to throw down in the bedroom and has powerful sperm shots, then condoms don't stand a chance". Haru said. "How can you say things like that?". I asked embarrassed.

"The fuck is the problem?". Haru asked. "We are all sexually active adults with good sex partners". Haru said. "I agree". Saga said. "Can you two leave?". I said. "No, your baby has to know me since I ain't going nowhere". Haru sticks out her tongue. "As the uncle... Fuck you". Saga grins and someone knocks on the door. "Jimin? May I come in?". "Yoongi!". I jumped out my bed and ran to the door.

 I jumped out my bed and ran to the door

"Bastard didn't even have the balls to change his clothes". Haru said. "Haru fuck you". Yoongi hissed. "I know you want to but I love Hoseok so... Saga?". Haru said. "Bitch what you say my name for!?!". Saga yells. "You don't?". Haru points at Yoongi. "No!". Saga shouted. "I'm with Yeon!". Saga says loudly. "You said it wasn't serious though?". Haru tilts her head. "Get out!".

"I will turn you into a pizza and burn it". Haru said. "Leave, both of you". I ordered. "Fine!". Saga jumps out the window. "I'm beginning to think he doesn't know what a door is". Haru shakes her head. "Welp, I have to get fucked by my dominant, tata sluts". Haru blow us a kiss and disappears. "She doesn't know what a door is either apparently". Yoongi said and I giggled.

"Are you spending the night?". I asked. "Should I?". Yoongi smirks and I blushed. 'Oh right!'. I grabbed Yoongi's hand. "I have to tell you something". I said. "Well I have to ask you something". Yoongi says. "What is it?". I tilt my head. "Not here". Yoongi says. "Can I take you somewhere?". Yoongi asked.

"Of course you can".