Part 37

Tae, Jin and I were in my tea room with Yoongi and his friends

Tae, Jin and I were in my tea room with Yoongi and his friends. Ryri was sitting underneath Taehyung, Minsa was staring at Jin, and Yoongi was sitting next to me. "Y'all are so fucking embarrassing". Aza rolled her eyes. "Why is she just staring at me... And i-is she drooling?". Jin said. "Umm... Can you give me some space please?". Taehyung said.

"Space in is the sky, its gravity that's holding us together baby". Ryri says. "Can you move your friend?". Taehyung asked Yoongi. "This ain't my problem". Yoongi scoffed. "Do you want some more tea Jimin?". Yoongi asked smiling. "Oh yes, thank you". I held out my cup and Yoongi happily pours me some tea. "Thank you". I smiled and he froze.

"Yoongi?". I tilted my head. "Just because I'm immune to your cuteness, doesn't mean no one else is". Jin sips his tea. "And stop staring at me!". Jin yelled at Minsa. "You're very beautiful". Minsa says. "Why thank you child, you should see my family, talk about art". Jin laugh. "Can you please move?". Taehyung asked again. "You have beautiful eyes my Prince".

Taehyung groaned and I laughed. "So, I'm curious to know how you all met". I said eating a cookie. "You all are very different". I added. "Extremely different". Taehyung says moving Ryri's hand from his leg. "Well I met Ryri while he was killing humans". Yoongi said and I turned to him. "Its a walking activity". Ryri shrugs.

"Saw Aza doing some ninja shit and thought she was cool". Yoongi says. "I'm not cool you whore, I'm a ninja". Aza huffed. "And I was being stalked by Yeon ever since my dad and I went to his mansion". Yoongi sighs. "And when am I going to met my dilf?". Jin asked. "Seriously, what the hell is that?". Yoongi asked. "Its means...". Taehyung covered Ryris's mouth. "Let him figure it out".

"So y'all want me to do something on my own?". Yoongi said. "Yes". I replied. "I'm not doing it, I don't have the time, I'm the complete definition of lazy and laziness". Yoongi said. "Really?". I look at him. "I mean... I will never be lazy for you". Yoongi says then blushed up a storm. "Don't be a pussy Yoon". Ryri hissed. "Yeah man slut, show your slut side". Minsa giggled.

"I have to potty! I mean pee!". Yoongi ran out the room. "Is he ok?". I asked but all his friends and Minsa smiled at me. "Ok?". I looked away. "Oh! I'll go get Yeon, I put him in a dress". I giggled and ran out to go my room.

Which I shouldn't have did.